Kerry Collins to Buffalo?

Frez

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been trying to replace Jimbo now for 10 years, but can only seem to get QBs with just 1 piece of the puzzle...

Flutie has the heart of Jimbo

Bledsoe has the arm of Jimbo

Kerry Collins has liver of Jimbo :devil:

749565[/snapback]

Sorry but that Flutie remark was way off! AVP had Kelly's heart but not his talent.

#1.) He has been "out there" ALL off season! At best, Kerry Collins is an emergency signing IF your starter goes down.

#2.) The Bills are going to commit to Losman, and this type of distraction is unnecessary!

#3.) If Holcomb is ushered out of the front door, the Bills will, in all likelihood, bring in a much younger option than Mr. Collins, IMO.

#4.) It may be a case, ala Todd Collins in Washington, whereby Steve Fairchild brings in a mentor for J.P. who knows this offense backwards and forwards.

#1.) He has been "out there" ALL off season! At best, Kerry Collins is an emergency signing IF your starter goes down.

#2.) The Bills are going to  commit to Losman, and this type of distraction is unnecessary!

#3.) If Holcomb is ushered out of the front door, the Bills will, in all likelihood, bring in a much younger option than Mr. Collins, IMO.

#4.) It may be a case, ala Todd Collins in Washington, whereby Steve Fairchild brings in a mentor for J.P. who knows this offense backwards and forwards.

749825[/snapback]

Your rational thought and logic are unwelcome in this topic! Besides, with Eric Crouch scheduled to meet with Levy on Thursday, we might not even need to bring in Collins

Frez..out of curiosity...did you post this thread because you are a Holcomb supporter and are trying to rain on the parade of all the Losman supporters....

because that would be funny 0:)

750140[/snapback]

I posted this thread because I have inside information at One Bills Drive. :devil:

I posted this thread because I have inside information at One Bills Drive.  :devil:

750422[/snapback]

Joe Odom kind of looks like Kerry Collins--maybe your insider just mistook the picture ID when he/she checked it at the gate....honest mistake Frez. Thanks for sharing.