Interesting Video

DISCLAIMER: Im sure some of you (especially those of the more conservative nature) are gonna flame the hell out of me for this, but I figure anyone with an open and objective mind will appreciate a movie like this, that would never make it to the big screen, let alone any stores. It is available on DVD through a website, but they are also allowing it to be replayed freely on the internet. Its basically a video investigating the events that conspired on 9/11 and bringing up some important questions. I ask that anyone who does watch it, please watch with an open mind. If your actually interested in it and want to know more, I can give a list of many links and articles that go deeper into the subject and the WHY's.

www.seeloosechange.com

I found it extremely inspiring and if even one other person comes away from watching it with a sense of enlightenment, my job is accomplished. I hope others enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for taking the time to listen.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DISCLAIMER: Im sure some of you (especially those of the more conservative nature) are gonna flame the hell out of me for this, but I figure anyone with an open and objective mind will appreciate a movie like this, that would never make it to the big screen, let alone any stores. It is available on DVD through a website, but they are also allowing it to be replayed freely on the internet. Its basically a video investigating the events that conspired on 9/11 and bringing up some important questions. I ask that anyone who does watch it, please watch with an open mind. If your actually interested in it and want to know more, I can give a list of many links and articles that go deeper into the subject and the WHY's.

www.seeloosechange.com

I found it extremely inspiring and if even one other person comes away from watching it with a sense of enlightenment, my job is accomplished. I hope others enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for taking the time to listen.

748132[/snapback]

Oh goody...yet another person telling me I didn't see a plane hit the Pentagon.

Guess what? I actually, with my own eyes, saw the plane that hit the Pentagon.

While I didn't actually see the plane hit, I was at the Pentagon that day, working in the D ring on the same side of the building that was hit. In all the chaos and confusion, we exited the building almost at the point of impact. There was aircraft debris scattered about. Furthermore, my friend was working in the heliport control tower (approximately 100 yards from the impact) and he was probably the closest witness who didn’t parish and did in fact confirm it was a commercial airliner. Time to shut the book on all the ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Oh goody...yet another person telling me I didn't see a plane hit the Pentagon.

Guess what?  I actually, with my own eyes, saw the plane that hit the Pentagon.

748175[/snapback]

Your eyes deceived you. It was actually the big marshmellow dude from the Ghostbusters film. He was apparently pissed because a couple Seals tried to roast him. I didn't see this with my own two eyes.

You must admit HeadInTheClouds is an accurate user name, though I could think of several alternatives.

www.seeloosechange.com

748132[/snapback]

I can't believe I actually watched that drivel :blush:

If you hate the Bush administration and its policies so much, Mr. HeadUpHisAss, that's perfectly reasonable. But just say so, and use facts to back up your point. Stop believing in half-baked conspiracy theories like this one.

www.seeloosechange.com

748132[/snapback]

Dude, rather than waste your time on wild conspiracy theories which even if(& this is just for the sake of the argument)they are true only goes to show that power corrupts(gee, nobody knows that, do they? :blush: ) why don't you concentrate on real issues in your country.

Next door to this thread is a good example of where you could perhaps 'make a difference' if you want to spend your time doing so.

thread

Do you think when OBL was planning this whole thing he ever imagined that he could kill 3,000 people and there would be Amercians denying that he did it?

748234[/snapback]

Absolutely amazing isn't it.

Do you think when OBL was planning this whole thing he ever imagined that he could kill 3,000 people and there would be Amercians denying that he did it?

748234[/snapback]

You see, that's where the conspiracy gets really interesting. See, it turns out that the filum was actually made by THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT in an attemt to flush out OBL. They figured he would be so pissed off by the street cred that he's losing that he would hold a public press conference announcing that he was in fact the mastermind behind the attack. The US is hoping to nap BL at this press conference. See...it all makes perfect sense now doesn't it? :blush:

One of my favorite movies is  the sting, con jobs are interesting if carried out successfully or not :lol:

748244[/snapback]

Loved the sting. :lol:

The thing is...9/11 stopped the world. I (& everyone I know) was absolutely stunned/shocked/in tears etc.(BTW I live in Australia) This event was monumental in its scale. How anyone could think that anybody would be sitting back thinking "Hmmm, how do I spread some propaganda(etc). Should I spread the word on human rights abuse in the middle east? No. Tell of all the oppressive governments that subjugate their populace to systematic torture & abuse? No. I know, I'll crash 2 planes into the trade center buildings killing 3000 people. That's a good idea." :blush:0:):)

Why is it so much easier for some to believe a democratically elected government would do this over a group of people who regularly blow themselves up to kill innocent lives.

The thing is...9/11 stopped the world.  I (& everyone I know) was absolutely stunned/shocked/in tears etc.(BTW I live in Australia)  This event was monumental in its scale.  How anyone could think that anybody would be sitting back thinking "Hmmm, how do I spread some propaganda(etc).  Should I spread the word on human rights abuse in the middle east?  No.  Tell of all the oppressive governments that subjugate their populace to systematic torture & abuse?  No.  I know, I'll crash 2 planes into the trade center buildings killing 3000 people.  That's a good idea." 0:)  :)  :lol:

748257[/snapback]

No, no, no, they didn't crash 2 planes into the trade center buildings. They demolished the buildings with explosives. The planes were just "special effect props."

:blush:

Why is it so much easier for some to believe a democratically elected government would do this over a group of people who regularly blow themselves up to kill innocent lives.

748257[/snapback]

That's exactly what the government wants you to think!!!

The thing is...9/11 stopped the world.  I (& everyone I know) was absolutely stunned/shocked/in tears etc.(BTW I live in Australia)  This event was monumental in its scale.  How anyone could think that anybody would be sitting back thinking "Hmmm, how do I spread some propaganda(etc).  Should I spread the word on human rights abuse in the middle east?  No.  Tell of all the oppressive governments that subjugate their populace to systematic torture & abuse?  No.  I know, I'll crash 2 planes into the trade center buildings killing 3000 people.  That's a good idea." :blush:  0:)  :)

748257[/snapback]

Short answer: because people are stupid.

Slightly longer answer: because there are people that LOVE the idea of a conspiracy theory. There has to be a reason their own life isn't measuring up to what they had hoped it could / would be. If there's a conspiracy holding them down personally, it MUST be happening to others as well. Right? They watch "24" or "JFK" or whatever and instead of leaving with "that was entertaining" or "that was too far fetched to be entertaining" or something that indicates an understanding that what happens on TV and in movies is designed to be ENTERTAINING, not INFORMATIVE, they come away with "that could happen".

Either that, or they are so full of a combination of hate and/or naivety and/or stupidity that they can't understand that George Bush wouldn't intentionally kill 1,000's of Americans and that Bill Clinton wouldn't intentionally kill 1,000's of Americans. FDR didn't intentionally let Pearl Harbor happen either, but I'm not positive you could convince the guy who started this thread.