Nice!

jarthur31

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The past 4 years, losing has translated well into the regular season.  Yes, to most teams it doesn't apply but not my Bills.    :P

JP gave up 14 points directly to the other team.  Now that's not good even if he put up 14 of his own. 

This team needs to know what it is to win again and the offense has to be the one to carry them.

Actually it was 13, and maybe just 6 if Reed ran the wrong route, as I suspect he did.

And if anyone needs to carry them, it's the defense and ST's. The Bills have a good secondary and LB'ing corps, and seem to have the interior presence and RDE set.

Also, its time to sit JP...yes?

Not because of play...but because Holcomb and Nall have to get some work...correct?

746731[/snapback]

Dick said he would only play the half. I hope he's done for the night. Nall desperately needs reps and so does Kelly to build up confidence. We're going to need a decent QB backing up JP for the rest of the year. If it's not them, then we need to find out so we can look elsewhere.

No TKO, no Vincent (although that MAY be a good thing), and I'm assuming a still mostly-vanilla gameplan.

Still I'd rather NOT see Clements getting burned every game.

746737[/snapback]

I agree....seems like Clements has lost something over the past season and a half....I hope he gets his head out of his arse. That being said, I'm still pretty excited about our young secondary, even if Nate walks. McGee, Youboty, Whitner, and KO could be dominant for years.

I keep forgetting TKO isn't even in there, man will he make a difference, I really hope he comes back in his previous form.

746745[/snapback]

You and me both....the guy is just a friggin animal. If anyone can come back as good (or better, as he states) from that kind of injury, it's TKO.

Actually it was 13, and maybe just 6 if Reed ran the wrong route, as I suspect he did.

And if anyone needs to carry them, it's the defense and ST's.  The Bills have a good secondary and LB'ing corps, and seem to have the interior presence and RDE set.

746740[/snapback]

I'll take your word for it because I don't have video proof and that seems to be the consensus here.

This is why I was dumbstruck as to why the team re-signed Reed. :P This guy is a loser, plain and simple, and doesn't belong anywhere in the NFL.

If Holcomb threw a pick for a TD and fumbled it away twice in one half, I can only imagine the reaction here.

746739[/snapback]

Why, because he's been in the league 5 times as long and shouldn't be on that same learning curve?

Dick said he would only play the half.  I hope he's done for the night.  Nall desperately needs reps and so does Kelly to build up confidence.  We're going to need a decent QB backing up JP for the rest of the year.  If it's not them, then we need to find out so we can look elsewhere.

746744[/snapback]

You assume JP will be starting. A 3 turnover half isn't a good way of cementing the starting job. I like that he's throwing the long ball well but this isn't the performance I was hoping for. This QB competition is going to go on for at least another week. :P

We're pretty much gift wrapping points for the bengals....I'd much rather see that as opposed to us just getting plain beat. Regardless of the score, this was a good first half for us given that it's preseason.

746712[/snapback]

yeah, right! I love to hear my starting QB (3rd year now) has a great deep arm but can't hold onto the ball or make good decisions. Trust me. That is not a "good" half of football for him at least!

You assume JP will be starting.  A 3 turnover half isn't a good way of cementing the starting job.  I like that he's throwing the long ball well but this isn't the performance I was hoping for.  This QB competition is going to go on for at least another week.  :P

746756[/snapback]

Nope, you read that wrong. I hope that Nall and Kelly get reps because I still think the starting QB is very wide open still. Craig needs the most work. I want to see what he can do in this offense.

Although, Nall has played in a west coast offense, Kelly would be suited for it because of his girly arm strength. Hehe Besides he makes very good short, quick, accurate throws, with the exception of last week.

You assume JP will be starting.  A 3 turnover half isn't a good way of cementing the starting job.  I like that he's throwing the long ball well but this isn't the performance I was hoping for.  This QB competition is going to go on for at least another week.  :P

746756[/snapback]

Sure looks that way. :(