Bengals drives 1st half

6 46 Missed FG

3 -13 Punt

3 2 Punt

12 60 Touchdown

3 0 Punt

4 34 Field Goal

4 2 Field Goal

Our D didn't play too bad at all really.

746811[/snapback]

Allowing scoring on 3 out of 7 drives, and only a missed FG prevent 4 out of 7 is not the way to win games in defense.

Bret Farves back up, son........He probably knows more about NFL quarterbacking then those other two boneheaded Knuckleheads (rj&Bledsoe lookalikes)put together!

746810[/snapback]

Oh, I get it. If you're the backup of a good QB (albeit one that makes horrible decisions on a consistant basis) then that makes YOU a good QB automatically.

Oh, I get it.  If you're the backup of a good QB (albeit one that makes horrible decisions on a consistant basis) then that makes YOU a good QB automatically.

746818[/snapback]

Just against Buffalo.

Allowing scoring on 3 out of 7 drives, and only a missed FG prevent 4 out of 7 is not the way to win games in defense.

746817[/snapback]

Short fields

only 1 long drive allowed

4 drives of 2 yards or less

come on dude.

The Bengals scored 13 points off of turnovers with virtually NO contribution from the offense (the INT was returned for a TD and the 2nd fumble was well within Graham's FG range, while the first fumble was ALSO withing his FG range, but just needed a few more yards to make it more comfortable). Overall not so horrible.

Short fields

only 1 long drive allowed

4 drives of 2 yards or less

come on dude.

746823[/snapback]

And there always seem to be an excuse. Sometimes you have to overcome, and that my friend has been our problem. A poor offense and a defense that cannot no longer recover from those bad positions. Well there are some good things coming from tonight. It looks like Evans can get open, it looks like Losman can at times make the throws, and Willis has the speed back. Kyle Williams seems to be able to hold his own on short yardage.

And there always seem to be an excuse.  Sometimes you have to overcome, and that my friend has been our problem.  A poor offense and a defense that cannot no longer recover from those bad positions.  Well there are some good things coming from tonight.  It looks like Evans can get open, it looks like Losman can at times make the throws, and Willis has the speed back.  Kyle Williams seems to be able to hold his own on short yardage.

For a relatively young offense in a new system, you can't expect miracles immediately. And as for the defense, like I said above, tough to defense stuff that's pretty much indefensible. Unless you're saying they should have forced turnovers.

Just got home, how did Kyle Williams do tonight? nfl.com shows 1 tackle, but stats usually don't tell the whole story on d-linemen.

746852[/snapback]

He was one of the few to get his name mentioned...above the standard etc. Sounds like he had another good game.