Roster Is Full Of Proven Losers

Mark VI

Badol was right. Purge many of the so-called name players and start fresh. Bledsoe,Henry,Moulds,Campbell,Jennings,M.Williams,Shelton,Wire..even Fletcher. They make more negative plays than positive ones.

0-3... Pointing the finger at certain units/players to defend your personal favorites no longer means a damn thing. Keep starting the players listed above and you just admitted you're satisfied with 6 wins per year,at best. They've had their shot and continue to come up small in the clutch. Tough guys ? How about mentally tough ?

We can lose with younger,cheaper guys with an upside. Learn in 2004 and set up something positive for 2005. Turn the page.

Bye-bye losers. Go kill another franchise.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Badol was right. Purge many of the so-called name players and start fresh. Bledsoe,Henry,Moulds,Campbell,Jennings,M.Williams,Shelton,Wire..even Fletcher. They make more negative plays than positive ones.

54350[/snapback]

Here's to 2005 amd JP, Willis, and Evans!

Wonder how many of the names you listed above will be on next year's roster???

0-3... Pointing the finger at certain units/players to defend your personal favorites no longer means a damn thing. Keep starting the players listed above and you just admitted you're satisfied with 6 wins per year,at best. They've had their shot and continue to come up small in the clutch. Tough guys ? How about mentally tough ?

We can lose with younger,cheaper guys with an upside. Learn in 2004 and set up something positive for 2005. Turn the page.

54350[/snapback]

Yep...Give me smart Players who play smart anyday over the great athletes, with high motors, who play stupid... :(

TD must answer for this...The record, and the play that has got the Bills to that record under TD, just can't be ignored any longer... :blink:

A LOTTA trade value with those guys, folks.

we love em, but we're not sure why. they certainly don't earn it.

I'll give moulds a pass, but there's obviously something wrong with a lot of our guys if they continue to make key mistakes. fletcher, travis, name a lineman, any safefy, and of course, drew.

It's the attitude of the players in my opinion. I really believe someone like Parcells could fix this team. This team needs to start with the GM and have him pick a proven winner for a head coach. Donahoe is one lost dude. He can fill the seats but he can't build a winning team.

I don't now about Eric Moulds though I mean 10 receptions for 126yards and a touch, can you really blame him today???

54381[/snapback]

Moulds ran the wrong pattern 4 times, 3 on 3rd down. 1 resulted in a INT. Dropped 2 easy ones. Glad he did well in someones fantasy league. I'm talking about making key plays in the REAL game. Was getting his @ss chewed on the sidelines by both Bledsoe and the Coaches. Remove the blinders. 8.75 Mil for this guy in 2005. We could get 3 starters for that salary. Twice the athlete Andre Reed ever was... Too bad Reed was twice the player.

54350[/snapback]

The problem is that if every bag of stevestojan that you listed is cut next year, it would COST, not save the Bills money. Our OL sucks, and we have NO FIRST ROUND DRAFT CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This team will suck for at least 3 years, and we had better get used to it.

You see, I will always love this football team and WNY. I will be up on Halloween, and I literally cannot wait to see you and others, but tonight, I sit worried about the future of football in WNY because of Tom Donahoe, and I am sorry, Ralph Wilson. We are looking at a sub-par, useless con man, and a gentleman who is senile.

I understand Eric didn't have a flawless game, but atleast if you do !@#$ up, MAKE UP FOR IT, he has all of our 3 touchdowns on offense this year, can you image our offense without Eric?? you already see how it looks without Peerless Price, come on now man Eric get's a pass period, end of discussion

I understand Eric didn't have a flawless game, but atleast if you do !@#$ up, MAKE UP FOR IT, he has all of our 3 touchdowns on offense this year, can you image our offense without Eric?? you already see how it looks without Peerless Price, come on now man Eric get's a pass period, end of discussion

54417[/snapback]

He does NOT get a pass when he will cost 8 million plus next season toward the salary cap.

Evans looked very good today. I say Moulds re-negotiates and takes a big pay cut, or he gets his ass cut! One or the other.

He does NOT get a pass when he will cost 8 million plus next season toward the salary cap.

Evans looked very good today. I say Moulds re-negotiates and takes a big pay cut, or he gets his ass cut! One or the other.

54425[/snapback]

Agree 100%.

Dude, how the fugg can you say that?  Moorman is NOT a loser.

54401[/snapback]

He's right. Parcells would be cutting starters outright from this pathetic excuse for a team and he'd be right. Did you watch that game today? Loser play after loser play. Holding on 3d and 1? Triping over your feet and falling down on 3d and 2 (with a hole big enough to drive a truck through right in front) late in the game? Offsides on a 4th and 1 FG attempt? I lost count of the number of false starts in the second half. And whatever that clusterfvck was supposed to be on 4th and 2 at the end. etc. etc. etc. I just never ends and never gets any better.

I was at the Army game yesterday. 19 loses in a row and they are a more impressive team than the Bills.

54350[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more Mark. I'm just glad I sold my tickets and wasn't there to see it honestly. I would rather throw stevestojan at my TV.

They need to throw DonaHO on a dingy and cart his ass to the Allegheny river.....let him paddle his worthless ass back to Pittsburgh.

17-34???

LOL.......Tommy boy.....time to go back to ESPN and retrieve more emails......overrated joker.

54538[/snapback]

Give him Coy Wire to take with him too.

54425[/snapback]

maybe he will take a pay cut like Drew and Teflon Tom will pay him $8.75 mil as well. :blink: