Koren Robinson DUI

Thailog80

Per KFFL that Vikings WR Koren Robinson was arrested last night for DUI. I thought this kid had put his life back together. Now he's facing a year long suspension from the NFL.

744313[/snapback]

Wow, poor guy. I would love to see his arrest sheet for the past 6 years. There must be a half-dozen listings there...

What really sucks for the Vikings is that Nate Burleson was allowed to walk in free agency.  I believe this was partially due to the fact that it looked like Robinson had it turned around.

744335[/snapback]

Not splitting hairs here, but Nate was let go b/k he wanted a huge contract and MN had drafted Troy Williamson. No one would "bank" on KOROB.

a DUI is a DUI and he shouldnt be doing anything that would remotely get him one but you could easily get a DUI from having a couple glasses of wine with dinner

There is a unique rediculousness to this post.  :blush:

744321[/snapback]

I think the intent of the post was to show us what it would be like if John Madden was asked to comment on the subject.

Per KFFL that Vikings WR Koren Robinson was arrested last night for DUI. I thought this kid had put his life back together. Now he's facing a year long suspension from the NFL.

744313[/snapback]

It's terrible. They were just talking about how he'd turned his life around on MNF the other night. Theisman was talking about how Robinson had gone back to the program for follow-up treatment on his own. It's pretty sad how some people can't shake these things in their lives and it ends up costing them everything. Hopefully Koren isn't seen as a lost cause yet because for every time that someone gets back up and dusts themselves off, they deserve another chance.