and from around the league

Reggie Bush averaging nearly 10 yards a carry in his debut - 59 yards on 6 carries. 0 TD's.

Vince Young - 4/11 for 56 yards

Alex Smith - 16/21 for 137 yards

Jay Cutler - 16/22 for 192 yards and a TD

well anyway - maybe, just maybe (contrary to popular belief by haters on this message board) Reggie Bush may just do well in New Orleans. And his yards came in the first quarter ... so he wasn't exactly taking advantage of 4th string no-body's.

well anyway - maybe, just maybe (contrary to popular belief by haters on this message board) Reggie Bush may just do well in New Orleans. And his yards came in the first quarter ... so he wasn't exactly taking advantage of 4th string no-body's.

742009[/snapback]

Yeah but it's just the titans :D Im not really a big fan of reggie bush as I felt he was a little overrated I prefered lendale white, but theres no denying bush's ability. I still have my questions about whether he can work an inside run game and carry the load at the nfl level.

Reggie Bush averaging nearly 10 yards a carry in his debut - 59 yards on 6 carries. 0 TD's.

Vince Young - 4/11 for 56 yards

Alex Smith - 16/21 for 137 yards

Jay Cutler - 16/22 for 192 yards and a TD

742009[/snapback]

Deuce McAllister - feel free to take the rest of the year off.

Deuce McAllister - feel free to take the rest of the year off.

742051[/snapback]

Yeah, right. As talented as Bush is, he's not an every down back. Deuce will, at the very least, handle the short yardage and goal line duties. Quite a two-headed monster they have down there.

Tony Romo: 18-23, 228 yds, 1 TD in the 1st half (started for the Cowboys)

Drew Bledsoe: twitching on the sideline (deja vu all over again)

:D

742045[/snapback]

Wasn't that the entire game? He was the first QB in a long time to start and end a pre-season game...

742009[/snapback]

One run was 44 yards. The other 5 runs amounted to 15 yards and a 3 ypc avg.

Though, the 44 yard run was something special, he showed he still has more speed than 99 percent of the defenders on the field.

Wasn't that the entire game? He was the first QB in a long time to start and end a pre-season game...

He did indeed play the entire game. That has to be the 1st time this has happened in a decade at least. I can understand not bothering to play vets like Bledsoe for very long, but not to play him at all seems kind of odd. Didn't hear about him being hurt at all. BTW, what happened to Drew Henson? Romo playing a full game can't be good for his QB future.

Also, look at Sage Rosenfels, David Garrard, Philip Rivers, the Patriots backup QB. etc...

The thing you always see in preseason are young QB's or backup QB's having big games. Most defenses are vanilla and it bodes well for high % passing numbers.

My point is that JP Losman should tear it up in preseason if he is worthy of a #1 QB. No excuses. He had a pretty good game last night. I'd like to see a 200 yd game out of him and no int's at some point this preseason. That would do wonders for his confidence.

No question in my mind that Reggie Bush is going to be just amazing in NO. Cutller & Young look good- I think both are better than JP already. If you are a Titans fan, how much Billy Volek can you stand before they name Young the starter?

Though, the 44 yard run was something special, he showed he still has more speed than 99 percent of the defenders on the field.

742245[/snapback]

I'm curious as to whether T McGee could run this guy down in the open field?

742245[/snapback]

The other 15 yards was the best 15 yards ever gained by a football player. 0:)

He has the potential to be a good player, but he also can be contained. He isn't the second coming of Tedy Bruschi, unlike popular belief.