Official Game Thread

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you expected it would be at this point?  I mean, they have had the OTAs and nearly 3 weeks of practice to incorporate a new scheme and replace 40% of the starters.  Not to mention the fact that teams don't gameplan or watch film for the first preseason game.

:D

741701[/snapback]

no they should already be dominating :doh:;)

HAHAHAHAHAH The mmore miserable I make you, the better.

Because there's nothing I despise more than a Stepford.

741710[/snapback]

You give yourself way to much credit. Your whining is nothing more than a source of amusement for me.

Because there's nothing I despise more than a Stepford.

741710[/snapback]

Whatever.

Jeez imagine that. Everyones pre season NFC SB pick against the rebuilding Bills.

741724[/snapback]

We're STILL an NFL team, we shouldn't look this pathetic...against the second and third teams of Carolina.

You know what I mean.........

741722[/snapback]

Actually, I don't. If "blocking was blocking", teams wouldn't spend so much time disguising their intentions at the line of scrimmage. Hence the reason defenses are generally FAR ahead of offenses at this point in the season. The element of surprise is removed from them. The fact that Carolina has perhaps the best Front 7 in football only adds to the problem.

We're STILL an NFL team, we shouldn't look this pathetic...against the second and third teams of Carolina.

741728[/snapback]

That's exactly right...........

WE HAVE DONE NOTHING IN THIS GAME. I'd like to see us get to our own 40 yardline at least!

Right now, we are not even in this game.

741728[/snapback]

John Fox runs a great program. His team knows his system inside and out. Ours is trying to shake off the MM hangover and learn a totally new system. Relax man. Did you really expect this 5-11 team to be magically transformed overnight? Give it some time bro.