tripplett - 85

clemenst - 90

mcgee - 87

Rookies

Whitner - 82

McCargo - 75

Youboty - 76

Simpson - 76

i have a few arguements. I know gandy isnt all world, but hes better than a 74. he should be 78-79 range. Villy an 88? what team were they watching? Of course they have mike williams on the jaganeers as an 85? WTF? Mike fuggin candy ass williams an 85???

The only other problem i have is that reggie bush is an 87. i know hes good, but an 87? hes maxed out on speed accelerating and agility. The only reaosn hes only an 87 is because they dropped his awareness to around a 60. Mario williams is the same deal, but his AWR is a 40.

They practically never bring a player's rating down.  Anyone who was once good, remains good, in the world of Madden.  Isaac Bruce is an 89.  Priest Holmes is an 88, Curtis Martin is an 89!  It's worthless.

740066[/snapback]

you hit the nail on the head. mike w an 85? trey teague an 86? wtf games was EA watching last year.

oh well, still looking forward to playing it tho. I am gonna hafta ditch some of the bills scrubs and create some of our mising draft picks. Martin Nance, kyle williams, keith ellison, brad butler, etc.

What the Bills replaced an 84 (Posey) with a 76 (Crowell)? How are they ever going to win doing that? What will that do to their D rating? Oh wait...it's a game... I especially like that Tim Euhus is on the squad, they need to release a free roster update after week 1, Cripes, it's not like the game is cheap.

What the Bills replaced an 84 (Posey) with a 76 (Crowell)?  How are they ever going to win doing that?  What will that do to their D rating?  Oh wait...it's a game...  I especially like that Tim Euhus is on the squad, they need to release a free roster update after week 1, Cripes, it's not like the game is cheap.

740121[/snapback]

They lock in the rosters a while before the game is finished. And they usually continually have roster updates available online. Every year i have gotten it, EA usually has a roster update that is correct at roughly the time of release. So since it gets released the 22nd, i am sure they'll have an update thats accurate to roughly the middle of august.

Whew, Madden ratings are finally released!  Now, I can go on with my life!

740130[/snapback]

They're marketing this year incorporates "Maddenoliday" which is becoming a "real" phenomenon. Attendance at our program last year was awful that day, and 4 staff called out to play the game. I know quite a few people who PLAN to take that day off so they can get the game at midnight and play all night. It's a bit out of hnad. I haven't played like that since college, of course I can toast anyone on this board in Madden 2001 and 2002 :-)

They practically never bring a player's rating down.  Anyone who was once good, remains good, in the world of Madden.  Isaac Bruce is an 89.  Priest Holmes is an 88, Curtis Martin is an 89!  It's worthless.

740066[/snapback]

I can't say I ever noticed that, but man is that true.

Kind of makes me depressed, lol.

Oh wait...it's a game...

740121[/snapback]

I don't know whether its funnier that some folks take a game so seriously and have to be reminded its just a game or that some of us seem to forget that this just a game is based on just a game.

I that taking the fantasy of the game seriously is actually fine because it is based on the fantasy of the NFL so like a double negative it cancels out and Madden is actually reality.

heres  link to the bills...

http://sports.ign.com/madden07/bills.html

Since the page isnt copy-paste friendly, i'll highlight some of the ratings

highest - moorman at 98, then spikes at 95, fletcher at 92

mcgahee - 90

Evans - 87

Price - 77

Parrish - 76

losman - 77

kh- 79

nall - 76

peters - 82

fowler - 80

villy - 88 wtf?

reyes - 77

gandy - 74

schobel - 91

tripplett - 85

clemenst - 90

mcgee - 87

Rookies

Whitner - 82

McCargo - 75

Youboty - 76

Simpson - 76

i have a few arguements. I know gandy isnt all world, but hes better than a 74. he should be 78-79 range. Villy an 88? what team were they watching? Of course they have mike williams on the jaganeers as an 85? WTF? Mike fuggin candy ass williams an 85???

The only other problem i have is that reggie bush is an 87. i know hes good, but an 87? hes maxed out on speed accelerating and agility. The only reaosn hes only an 87 is because they dropped his awareness to around a 60. Mario williams is the same deal, but his AWR is a 40.

740040[/snapback]

Could be worse, though. The official Roscoe P. Coe Train 07 player ratings have all of them at zero...

I can't say I ever noticed that, but man is that true.

Kind of makes me depressed, lol.

740155[/snapback]

Why would it depress you?

Billy and Bobby are preparing for life by playing Madden. Meanwhile, Achmed and Ayman are preparing for Billy and Bobby by playing with Nitro.

740066[/snapback]

??? Priest Holmes was like a 94 last year. Sure they bring guys down. I thinkNate was ranked much higher last year also