Season Tickets shipped UPS today.....

My tracking number is actually working perfectly. It has showed my progress of tickets from Manitoba Canada, through Kansas City to Richmond Virginia. They should be at my house when I get home today.

They are scheduled to arrive today!

WOOHOO.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BS!!!  And the same for the other posts blaming the printer.  I work for a ticket printer.  Virtually every delay in shipping is the customer.  They know when they want tickets, but they stall for months on specification and artwork approval until there are days to go.  Finally, at that point a printer gets the package & needs to load artwork electronically, make plates and tooling, get inks, paper, and packaging.  Then they need to find production capacity at a point in the year when all kinds of football teams need their tickets too.  So now its convenient for the Bills to blame the printer.

739110[/snapback]

Ummmmm, I don't doubt you on what you say.....however, I worked for the Atlanta Braves, and in 1998, the printer messed up the season tickets with a seating misprint that showed up on every ticket. They had to be re-done. I know that first hand as the asst season ticket coordinator.

While there are a lot of pro orgs that don't have their sh-- together, there are also a ton of boobs working, especially in the artwork dept, for printing companies as well.

I just got my tickets today!  They look really sweet.  They have gone back to actually putting players on them.  The Jets game has the OL wearing the throwbacks, including a picture of Trey Teague holding the ball and getting ready to snap it with Mike Williams and Mark Campbell next to him.  <_<;)

:lol:

739106[/snapback]

Confirmed, UPS man just came.

The bird has just landed. The bird has just landed.

Or, ummm, well, at least my fiance just told me so.

Ummmmm, I don't doubt you on what you say.....however, I worked for the Atlanta Braves, and in 1998, the printer messed up the season tickets with a seating misprint that showed up on every ticket.  They had to be re-done.  I know that first hand as the asst season ticket coordinator

739120[/snapback]

That was you guys? <_<

Just kidding ;)

That was you guys?  <_<

Just kidding    ;)

739139[/snapback]

I remember it well, the printing owner was PISSED OFF that his guys didn't catch the mistake.

But at the same time, the Buffalo Bills are known throughout the sports industry as having one of the worst ticket offices in sports. At least they were. Their ticketing system was horrible. Customer service was always rated very low and their organizational skills in that department were severely lacking.

So, if that still holds true, I can see the Bills as the culprits here. They seem to get later and later every year on their ticket deliveries. If I had to bet, I would say the Bills are to blame for ineptness on this one.

I have 7 pairs of preseasons I sold on Ebay. I never thought I wouldn't have them yet. Of course they sold for less than face value which I suspected. But Having to

pay for overnight mail is whats going to happen. I just pray they come in time

to do that.

My UPS guy usually comes around 3:00. Im going to the UPS store in Panarama plaza in the AM. Im hoping that he stops by there in the morning for buisness pickups. Then maybe I can grab my tix's early.