Whitner

eball

I hear that Donte is driving around Columbus with a megaphone, shouting "Hell No, Buffalo! Hell No, Buffalo!"

Does anyone else think that is in poor taste? I'm not sure the Bills did the right thing with this draft pick, and do you think they should have gone in a different direction?

I think it was the right pick, just the wrong negotiating strategy.

Between 12.1 M and 15M, 12.9M seems like low-balling to me. That's what pisses me off about this whole thing.

Give him the friggin money.

It lowers my opinion of Donte as an instinctive football guy, too, unfortunately.

I hear that Donte is driving around Columbus with a megaphone, shouting "Hell No, Buffalo!  Hell No, Buffalo!"

Does anyone else think that is in poor taste?  I'm not sure the Bills did the right thing with this draft pick, and do you think they should have gone in a different direction?

735188[/snapback]

Are you serious?

Granted the rookies are drafted where they are for a reason; they're play making ability in college with the hopes it will carry over in the NFL ranks. If it's the agent that's squabbling over a million in guarenteed money, that is down right ridiculous. The agent should be happy his client was picked where he was in the draft and be satisfied with what's being offered. It sounds reasonable what Buffalo is offering. The longer he waits, the farther down the depth chart he falls. So who really is at the losing end here?

I hear that Donte is driving around Columbus with a megaphone, shouting "Hell No, Buffalo!  Hell No, Buffalo!"

Does anyone else think that is in poor taste?  I'm not sure the Bills did the right thing with this draft pick, and do you think they should have gone in a different direction?

735188[/snapback]

They should have drafted me. My 40 time is only twice as slow as his but I'll play for 1/10th the pay so on a dollar per second of speed basis, they would come out way ahead. Plus, they could have had me as late as the 3,557th round.

They should have drafted me.  My 40 time is only twice as slow as his but I'll play for 1/10th the pay so on a dollar per second of speed basis, they would come out way ahead.  Plus, they could have had me as late as the 3,557th round.

735222[/snapback]

Yeah, but there were reservations about your bench numbers not stacking up and you didn't participate in the shuttle run or the vertical leap. That said, some sites had you in the 3,601st round, which means we "reached" for you in the 3,557th round... :lol:

735188[/snapback]

Seriously you guys should not give him a hard time, after smoking an eight ball with Maurice Clarett you'd be bound to do something stupid like this too.

Poor taste Poor shmaste. I scoff at thee.