This is the worst team I have ever seen...

Koobie

Sorry couldn't disagree more.  This team is close to winning these games.  With a new coaching staff you have to expect this.  Eliminate the dumb penalties and we win these games.

53986[/snapback]

We have heard that exact same thing for four years now.

Tom Donahoe was supposed to bring in the people to improve this franchise. Instead we have the same problems we have had all along. This franchise is a JOKE right now. A friggin joke.

Guest Guest_cal t_*
Get rid of DB now please !

53978[/snapback]

It is STAGGERING to know that some people believe that DB can still get the job done.

What is this coaching staff doing? The Bills had, what, 15 penalties? Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. And just how many times do they plan to let unblocked blitzers fly straight up the middle at Bledsoe before they change the ****ing protection?! Absolutely unreal. Whoever was making those line calls is an absolute and complete moron.

I hope your happy Tom Donahoe.....

You suck just like your shi**y team.

53969[/snapback]

TD is the root cause. He is a total F***-up in fielding a competitive team. I don't care what he did 10 years ago in Pittsburgh.

Ralph is too far gone to know any better.

While I cannot agree that this is the worst Bills team I have ever seen (I have been "hardcore" since 1972, when I was 7), I will say that they are only a couple of losses away from surplanting the 2003 team as the most disappointing team I have ever seen fielded by the Bills. While I am far from ready to call for Mularkey's head, I can't believe how undisciplined and stupid this team plays...

Good QBs find way to win games. Every friggin time Bledsoe has the ball, how many of us are hoping that he just "doesnt !@#$ up"? Is that what we want out of our QB? We can get a QB who can WIN games for us, we dont have to settle for Bledsoe and his stevestojan anymore.

Bills aren't that bad of a team. They just constantly beat themselves and make stupid plays and take dumb penalties over and over again. They also never seem to catch a break when they need one. No team ever plays a perfect game. When the Bills make mistakes, it's just at the worst possible time and things tend to go from bad to worse in a hurry. Bills won't fire Mularkey THREE games into a five year contract. That would be the dumbest thing of all-time. Only changes will be in players.

the bills have gambled on rookie coaches n it shows .. sorry but going with another rookie was the wrong decision at the wrong time in the wrong year...

bledsoe has to go

donahoe has to go

n yup its time for ralph to goto pasture too

maybe ralph can convince golisanno to but the bills

new management is a definite need

Sorry couldn't disagree more. This team is close to winning these games. With a new coaching staff you have to expect this. Eliminate the dumb penalties and we win these games.

---------------

bwahahaha that's what TD wants you to believe...and that's why we root for a 4-13 team.

Fvck you Drew

That damn leg better heal pretty fast. Yeah Drew was OK till the 4th quarter but he sucked as usual under pressure at the end. Does he or the staff even know what a f*****g hot read is?

54019[/snapback]

They were coming in unblocked in the fourth. Did you even watch the game? You sir, are an idiot.....

You haven't been around much.

1973 was worse for instance. Several teams in the 70's and a couple in the 80s were worse. You really must no more of what you are talking about before you spout off.

I hope your happy Tom Donahoe.....

You suck just like your shi**y team.

53969[/snapback]