Who's Getting Cut?

QB: Ochs goes P-squad, Kliff wanders.

HB: I think Lionel takes a hike to the practice squad and ditto with Freddie

WR: ugh... Martin Nance, why did you forsake me? He's gone, along with George, Johnny, and Denney.

TE: Neufeld's time is up here I believe...

O-Line: I'm not touching this subject.

DE: Neill, Cooper, Powell, and Hall.

DT: Lauvale, JJ, Faafetai, and n' Brown.

LB: DiGeorgio, Courtney, Mario and Ellison hit the Practice squad.

Safety: Bye bye Coy. It's a shame I bought his jersey for the love of the number 27. Lee Leonhard and Baker join them in leaving. There's no way they'll ditch Mr. Simpson and Bo.

Punter: Here's where I call the upset. I think that... *drumroll*... Joshua Brazen gets cut!

K: Setta sucks.

WR: ugh... Martin Nance, why did you forsake me? He's gone, along with George, Johnny, and Denney.

Safety:  Bye bye Coy. It's a shame I bought his jersey for the love of the number 27. Lee Leonhard and Baker join them in leaving.  There's no way they'll ditch Mr. Simpson and Bo.

Punter: Here's where I call the upset.  I think that... *drumroll*... Joshua Brazen gets cut!

733827[/snapback]

I've got a problem with quite a few of your cuts:

QB: No point in putting Ochs on the squad. He's injured last I checked and what has he shown to deserve it? We have Losman, Holcomb, and Nall, we're plenty deep. If 2 of them go down (god forbid), we'd jump on the waiver wire for a back-up.

RB: I don't think Lionel will go to the Practice Squad. Even if he does, you think the Bills will keep McGahee, A-Train, Shaud Williams, Lionel Gates AND Joe Burns on the roster? Don't you think that's a little overkill? Joe Burns and Shaud Williams will get cut. Willis/A-Train/Lionel will be the RB's on our roster.

WR: I think we'll keep 6 WR's: Lee Evans, Peerless Price, Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed, Sam Aiken (ST Captain), and Martin Nance. Andre' Davis however, will not make the squad. There's no point in keeping him around to be at best our 5th WR.

LB: How many PS spots do you think we have?! There's regulations on who can be on it also and I highly doubt that Courtney Watson or Mario Haggan are eligible. However, I agree Ellison will go on the squad. The LB core on the active roster will be: Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, Angelo Crowell, Courtney Watson, Mario Haggan, and Josh Stamer. Bye bye Jeff Posey.

Safety: I think we'll keep 5 Safeties this year (just like we did last year). It'll be just like you said with Donte Whitner, Troy Vincent, Ko Simpson, and Matt Bowen. But I think Rashad Baker stays.

While we're at it, here's my guess at the final active roster VERY EARLY into training camp:

QB:

J.P. Losman

Craig Nall

Kelly Holcomb

RB:

Willis McGahee

Anthony Thomas

Lionel Gates

-

Alan Ricard

Daimon Shelton

WR:

Lee Evans

Peerless Price

Roscoe Parrish

Josh Reed

Martin Nance

Sam Aiken

TE:

Robert Royal

Kevin Everett

Brad Cielsak

OL:

Mike Gandy

Tutan Reyes

Melvin Fowler

Chris Villarial

Jason Peters

-

Aaron Gibson (OG)

Duke Preston (C/OG)

Greg Jerman (OT)

Brad Butler (OT)

DE:

Aaron Schobel

Chris Kelsay

Ryan Denney

Mark Word

DT:

Larry Tripplett

John McCargo

Tim Anderson

Kyle Williams

LB:

Takeo Spikes

London Fletcher

Angelo Crowell

Courtney Watson

Mario Haggan

Josh Stamer

CB:

Nate Clements

Terrence McGee

Ashton Youboty

Jabari Greer

Eric King

S:

Donte Whitner

Troy Vincent

Ko Simpson

Matt Bowen

Rashad Baker

ST:

Mike Schneck

Brian Moorman

Rian Lindell

WR: I think we'll keep 6 WR's: Lee Evans, Peerless Price, Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed, Sam Aiken (ST Captain), and Martin Nance. Andre' Davis however, will not make the squad. There's no point in keeping him around to be at best our 5th WR.

733844[/snapback]

I wouldn't be surprised if "Fast" Freddy makes the squad as the 6th WR and Nance is put on the practice squad. Nance was a street FA after all, it's not like teams are going to be beating down the door wanting to put him on the active roster. Even then, if another team tries to claim Nance the Bills can always make the decision at that time if they want to put him on the active roster and cut someone else in the process.

While we're at it, here's my guess at the final active roster VERY EARLY into training camp:

RB:

Willis McGahee

Anthony Thomas

Lionel Gates

-

Alan Ricard

Daimon Shelton

I'm not expert, but I will personally guarantee the Bills do not keep two FBs.

Safety:  Bye bye Coy. It's a shame I bought his jersey for the love of the number 27. Lee Leonhard and Baker join them in leaving.  There's no way they'll ditch Mr. Simpson and Bo.

Punter: Here's where I call the upset.  I think that... *drumroll*... Joshua Brazen gets cut!

733827[/snapback]

Call me crazy but I think this Evans kid is going to stick around. I just see something in him.

Just a guess, but I think this youngster Ryan Neill might suprise and be the 4th DE. I think Mark Words' best days are behind him. Additionally, The Bills probably err on the side of youth IF this is indeed, a rebuilding year. He might make this team on merit anyway. Oh, and Keith Ellisons' name keeps "popping up" when people here mention plays at training camp. At least it seems that way! Always around the ball.....

Just a guess, but I think this youngster Ryan Neill might suprise and be the 4th DE. I think Mark Words' best days are behind him. Additionally, The Bills probably err on the side of youth IF this is indeed, a rebuilding year. He might  make this team on merit anyway. Oh, and Keith Ellisons' name keeps "popping up" when people here mention plays at training camp. At least it seems that way! Always around the ball.....

734107[/snapback]

You should have seen Word today. He schooled Dylan McFarland and was in the backfield almost immediately. Neill has been impressive too though.

733827[/snapback]

I think Gates ends up as the #2 RB. Don't think the A-train has it in him.

I think Rashad Baker stays seeing as he has a great impact on special teams and he can also play both safety positions if needed. There is no way that this kid goes this year due to his versitility and Marv's respect for a special teams unit.

courtney? are you kidding me watson won't be cut or go to PS he is a 4 yr vet for starters and another thing he is going to back up Fletch and possibly be our new starter in the feauture.

as far as cuts i see it like this

QB- Ochs, Woodburry(PS)

RB- Burns, Jackson Goldsberry

TE- Neufeld

WR- Denny, Wilson, Smith, Nance(PS)

OL- Morgan, McFarland, Thomas, Merz(PS)

DL- Tupai, Brown, Neill, Rice, Hall....one of the las 3 goes to PS

LB- Hunter, Digiorio

CB- Lee, Bassey, Cerothers, Bethea(PS), either Greer or Thoms gets the cut

S- Leonhard(PS)