• Marv Levy as GM
    • Coaching Staff
    • Offensive Line
    • Defensive Line
    • MaGahee's knee
    • Return of TKO
    • Quarterback
    • Team will leave Buffalo

I'm most concerned about the defensive line.

We arguably improved our O-Line this off season, but it's hard to argue the D-Line will be any better. Yes, the Tampa 2 might help, but I still think we need big strong bodies to plug the middle, and someone to add pressure from LDE.

I'm particularly concerned that I read the Dolphins are stocking up on big O-Linemen. It would be very frustrating to lose power-on-power (smashmouth) run-oriented games to the Dolphins.

Gotta be the o-line, same as my concern has been for years (it's getting tiring, really)...

While I have concern with the DL, I know they are going to a whole new system, so I expect there to be issues.

QB is also a concern, but until we have a decent line it will be very difficult to know what we have - someone can look terrible behind a weak line but put up good numbers elsewhere (see also: Bledsoe, Drew).

Wilson trusts Levy...no need for him to meddle. (If you mean asking his GM what is going on once in a while is meddling. I guess TD thought so.)

Levy is focusing in on what he knows, picking the right players. That's all he has to do and he's doing it.

Everything else is a question mark.

PTR