The most glaring evidence why we have not

ganesh

Is this the year St. John Fisher becomes a launching pad for a Bills playoff season? Since moving camp to Rochester from Fredonia, Buffalo is0-for-6.

May be we need to go back to our root.....Fredonia.....that sleepy town....

Is this the year St. John Fisher becomes a launching pad for a Bills playoff season? Since moving camp to Rochester from Fredonia, Buffalo is0-for-6.

730652[/snapback]

It's karma, O Son of Shiva! :blink:

730652[/snapback]

Why not go all the way back and hold training camp at the Camelot Motor Inn :blink:

It's karma, O Son of Shiva! :blink:

730656[/snapback]

I do believe in Karma :P ......The greedy bills move to Gree$$r pastures leaving the sleepy-eyed Fredonia high and dry and the people of Fredonia whose only shot at being recognized as a blip on the radar was due to the bills, beg the natives to install a curse on the bills and we are paying for it today.....Where is the guy who had the picture of Ganesha as his avatar.....the lord of remover of obstacles.... :blink:

730652[/snapback]

And all this time I thought it was because we SUCK!

Oh man, I laughed at the comment about the Camelot Motor Inn! Please tell me THAT place has been leveled by now?!?!

731057[/snapback]

No, let's go all the way back. Someone help me here. It was in East Aurora on some estate owned by Seymour Knox or his brother. Where, exactly, was it? :w00t:

No, let's go all the way back. Someone help me here. It was in East Aurora on some estate owned by Seymour Knox or his brother. Where, exactly, was it? :w00t:

731156[/snapback]

It was at the Roycroft Campus...

730652[/snapback]

:w00t:

I think our suckiness is due to an attitude (or lack thereof) on both sides of the line.

It was in East Aurora on some estate owned by Seymour Knox or his brother. Where, exactly, was it? :huh

Not on the roycroft campus, but on Knox Road about 1/2 a mile from the circle. They have soccer fields and the polo fields there now. My Aunt used to talk about going down there to watch when they were in high school.

Not on the roycroft campus, but on Knox Road about 1/2 a mile from the circle. They have soccer fields and the polo fields there now. My Aunt used to talk about going down there to watch when they were in high school.

731323[/snapback]

OK, that makes sense. I remembered it as being owned by the Knox brothers - their polo field. I went there in 1960 with my father and brothers to watch the new Bills (How old am I!). I remember a monster of a guy named Birtho Arnold, who was cut shortly afterward. Anyone else remember him? Of course then the QB battle was a two-way one - Richie Lucas (first ever #1 draft choice) and Tommy O'Connell.