It was so hot today that...

I was in my friend's pool, drinking jager and red bull trying to stay cool in the 100+ degree heat...when we heard a boom and looked up to see a lighter that was sitting on a lawn chair in the sun blow the fu-- up and fly about ten feet in the air...

some crazy sh-- i've never seen anything like that before. It was hotter than a whore on nickel night today... :D

sue the lighter manufacturer!!!!!

I was in my friend's pool, drinking jager and red bull trying to stay cool in the 100+ degree heat...when we heard a boom and looked up to see a lighter that was sitting on a lawn chair in the sun blow the fu-- up and fly about ten feet in the air...

some crazy sh-- i've never seen anything like that before. It was hotter than a whore on nickel night today... :D

727750[/snapback]

Jager bombs are the bomb.  Whats a real man like you drink Ray?  Zima? Wine Spritzers? <_<

728321[/snapback]

Jager is actually my drink of choice. I'm not going to be a candy ass and mix it with red bull because I get sleepy after my 3rd drink.

Jager is actually my drink of choice. I'm not going to be a candy ass and mix it with red bull because I get sleepy after my 3rd drink.

728764[/snapback]

Yes, and you don't want to look like a wuss mixing it with Red Bull. <_<

728764[/snapback]

wow a sweet tasting liquor that is 35% alcohol is your drink of choice....what a badass you are.

<_<