I just got out of a room I've been locked in but that is a story for another forum. Over the last month I've thought a lot about the Bills 2006 season.

I'm pretty bummed out right now because the season isn't getting me pumped like it usually does. I guess it's tough to get excited when you know the Bills are gonna get crushed every week.

It's sad because I don't think the rest of our division is great. If we made better moves we could take it. We didn't, so I see:

Patriots 10-6

Miami 9-7

NY Jets 6-10

Buffalo 2-14

I just got out of a room I've been locked in but that is a story for another forum.  Over the last month I've thought a lot about the Bills 2006 season. 

I'm pretty bummed out right now because the season isn't getting me pumped like it usually does. I guess it's tough to get excited when you know the Bills are gonna get crushed every week.

It's sad because I don't think the rest of our division is great.  If we made better moves we could take it.  We didn't, so I see:

Patriots 10-6

Miami 9-7

NY Jets 6-10

Buffalo 2-14

726673[/snapback]

why even post that, so many things wrong with it i wont even say anything

Go back to your room, and lock that Hamster in it with you.

The Jets will be 6-10 and buffalo 2-14? Yeah, Right

Meathead calling plays for a 9-7 Miami team that may start the year with Harrington? and then go to Dante "Nothing without Moss" Culpepper?

Explain to me how The Jets are such a better team then Buffalo?

I just got out of a room I've been locked in but that is a story for another forum.  Over the last month I've thought a lot about the Bills 2006 season. 

It's sad because I don't think the rest of our division is great.  If we made better moves we could take it.  We didn't, so I see:

Patriots 10-6

Miami 9-7

NY Jets 6-10

Buffalo 2-14

726673[/snapback]

At 2-14, you have us probably ringing in with two losses against these bad teams we plau:

NYJ (twice)

at Detroit

at Houston

GB

TN

MI

I know you think we suck, but these opponents sucked bad (worse than us looking at records).

So posters will not disregard your post as simple whining and wailing. rather than reciting the litany of fears about us, why do you have such belief in these other teams that you predict they will beat us?

At 2-14, you have us probably ringing in with two losses against these bad teams we plau:

NYJ (twice)

at Detroit

at Houston

GB

TN

MI

I know you think we suck, but these opponents sucked bad (worse than us looking at records).

So posters will not disregard your post as simple whining and wailing. rather than reciting the litany of fears about us, why do you have such belief in these other teams that you predict they will beat us?

726712[/snapback]

It's more about us. We are trying to be a grind it out running team. You aren't gonna be a grind it out running team if your linemen can't push people back and open holes. Ours can't do that.

I don't want to get in an argument with you because I like you. It's just the way I see it.

It's more about us.  We are trying to be a grind it out running team.  You aren't gonna be a grind it out running team if your linemen can't push people back and open holes. Ours can't do that. 

I don't want to get in an argument with you because I like you.  It's just the way I see it.

726721[/snapback]

Because you've seen the 2006 line play where?

Because you've seen the 2006 line play where?

726725[/snapback]

In three different cities last year. It's not just that. Our free agency period was a joke. The draft was a also amusing to say the least.

I'll wait to see the product on the field, but at this point I think we are in worse shape than we were last year at this point.

I'll agree that not many here are sitting at their computers planning their Super Bowl Tickets, but atleast most of us can see that there is a possibility this team is alot better then last year.

Its great you saw this exact line play last year in 3 different cities, I'm baffled as to how you did it, considering this line has never played together before. There is no way of telling wht we have right now, but the way I look at it, Bennie is gone, along with Teague and Williams, so right there that is an upgrade from last year, and we replace them with Reyes who was pretty good on a very good line, and Fowler who played well last year. They won't have a line that is going to dominate the league next year, but they will definitly have a better one then the year before.

How was FA a joke? Sure Marv didn't sign any Big names, but he did sign some decent players, and some others who just haven't shown their full potential yet. HE took a chance on some guys and made this team alot younger. Sure they weren't the big names, but they are guys who are hard working and will play as a team

That draft could end up being the best draft in bills History, or another 2002, who knows, but it will take time to find out since not every one who gets drafted will have an instant impact on the team. Marv and the rest of the organisation went in with a plan and followed it through. They got who they wanted (may not have been the most popular choices, but its who they liked and thought highly of) and even picked up a couple of steals in the draft (and after in Nance who could do real well)

But I guess I can see how you think the team will only win 2 games when your only response to why is that everything is a joke

This team wouldn't suprise if it went 6-10 or 10-6 or anything in between; anything more or less would be a little suprising. The schedule is not hard looking at it today and our team isn't as bad as some would make it out to be. I mean if McGahee is better utilized, kept on the field on 3rd downs, and a base personell and package can be found that is effective to both run and pass, the offense would be less predictable based on personell on the field. If JP picks up his play in his 2nd season and plays average like he did in his last few starts, with a faster WR core that fits his talent of getting the ball deep then that along could be a big boost right there as teams would have to keep the 8th man out the box from the threat of the deep ball. As long as the blocking and playcalling/scheming is adequate then there is too much team speed at all skill positions to be less than average if used properly. If the Offense picks up to even an average level and the D can play anywhere close to 2004 then with our schedule 10-6 is far from unreasonable. Now if JP and D still struggles, 6 wins shouldn't still be out of the question as there aren't many teams on our schedule that at this point look like world beaters. The only way we win less than 6 games, the QB play, playcalling and run D would have to downright awful. Now I wouldn't bet any money on anything for nothing is a lock. But actually I feel that the team will regroup and tease us in 2006 playing against a weak schedule and then probably let us down in 2007.

In three different cities last year.  It's not just that.  Our free agency period was a joke. The draft was a also amusing to say the least.

I'll wait to see the product on the field, but at this point I think we are in worse shape than we were last year at this point.

726736[/snapback]

Was the room you were locked in padded? :doh:

Patriots 10-6

Miami 9-7

NY Jets 6-10

Buffalo 2-14

726673[/snapback]

Welcome back. You seem kinda down in the dumps. Anything we can do to help? Sometimes it feels good to unburden you're sole among friends.

Welcome back.  You seem kinda down in the dumps.  Anything we can do to help?  Sometimes it feels good to unburden you're sole among friends.

726820[/snapback]

Quite the contrary. I may be down on the Bills right now but my life has changed over the last thirty days. I'll be detailing it all on the other board and it is very much for the better.

By the other board I mean Off the Wall, not the other football site. It's not about the Bills.

Quite the contrary.  I may be down on the Bills right now but my life has changed over the last thirty days.  I'll be detailing it all on the other board and it is very much for the better. 

By the other board I mean Off the Wall, not the other football site.  It's not about the Bills.

726833[/snapback]

Have you gotten the nerve to call up and ask out pyrite gal yet? Perhaps some female companionship would make watching the bills a more enjoyable experience.

Have you gotten the nerve to call up and ask out pyrite gal yet? Perhaps some female companionship would make watching the bills a more enjoyable experience.

726840[/snapback]

This is an internet message board. I don't even know where she lives. I am not some kind of stalker, I just think she is cute.

Trust me, I have no problems getting women but I do not kiss and tell. I'll make one exception on the other board soon.

Quite the contrary.  I may be down on the Bills right now but my life has changed over the last thirty days.  I'll be detailing it all on the other board and it is very much for the better. 

By the other board I mean Off the Wall, not the other football site.  It's not about the Bills.

726833[/snapback]

Glad your knot feeling blue. Sometimes being locked in a room alone with no contact with the outside world can do wonders for a person. Manson has positively blossomed over the years.

I would recommend the PM route with pyrite. Chat her up a little and you never now where it may leed.

Patriots 10-6

Miami 9-7

NY Jets 6-10

Buffalo 2-14

726673[/snapback]

I think all those crayonz you've eaten have gone to your brain. :D

Patriots 10-6

Miami 9-7

NY Jets 6-10

Buffalo 2-14

726673[/snapback]

lock yourself back in that room and slide the key under the door. :D

I see us at 10-6.

plain and simple. I don't believe the hype surrounding Miami. The Pats, i expect will be at the top of the division.

.....and yes, I have been drinking again

In three different cities last year.  It's not just that.  Our free agency period was a joke. The draft was a also amusing to say the least.

726736[/snapback]

Since you obviously know more about the NFL than Marv Levy, I suggest you send your resume to Ralph Wilson who upon seeing your qualifications as a personnel expert will hire you and demote Marv to your assistant.

Also tell everyone that you think a guy who calls himself Pyrite Gal is cute and see how popular you are in the locker room.