Toughest 2006 sellout

Seeing that the first four games will be sold out (NE, NY, Minn, GB), that leaves the last four (SD, Jax, Miami, Tenn) to worry about. Assuming Miami sells out, which of the other three might not? My money would be the Christmas Eve game against a probably lousy Tennessee team.

Anyone foresee SD or Jax games not selling out?

SD will sell out - Gates, Tomlinson and Rivers being a pull... But it's hard to get people out right after Thanksgiving and usually right around the first snow...

Jax will sell out - the revenge deal for opening day a couple of years ago.

I hope SD DOESN'T sell out - I want to come over for that game, but not sure yet whether I can. I could probably scrounge someones season ticket seats for that game, but better to have my own for certainty... We'll see... Fingers crossed tho. It's the same day as my Birthday - so I might ask family to club together for flights.

Seeing that the first four games will be sold out (NE, NY, Minn, GB), that leaves the last four (SD, Jax, Miami, Tenn) to worry about.  Assuming Miami sells out, which of the other three might not?  My money would be the Christmas Eve game against a probably lousy Tennessee team. 

725790[/snapback]

Christmas Eve will be interesting. One on point, you have people leaving town to visit family. One other point is people coming home to visit family. Then you have families that will make you feel guilty about going to see a game instead of seeing them.

I'll be there though. 3 hour drive each way, and skipping the traditional family church/get-together that evening. I believe games that weekend are locked in to their times, can anyone verify that's correct?

Seeing that the first four games will be sold out (NE, NY, Minn, GB), that leaves the last four (SD, Jax, Miami, Tenn) to worry about.  Assuming Miami sells out, which of the other three might not?  My money would be the Christmas Eve game against a probably lousy Tennessee team. 

725790[/snapback]

A lot depends on how the Bills are playing. If they are not doing well, I see a problem selling out ANY game, except maybe the Fish, after Green Bay.

The only way the Tennessee game sells out is if the Bills are in playoff contention. We're talking about the 15th game of the season, bitter cold, and on a holiday.

I can only dream that Buffalo is 9-5 at that point and battling for the division. :lol:

Christmas Eve will be interesting. One on point, you have people leaving town to visit family. One other point is people coming home to visit family. Then you have families that will make you feel guilty about going to see a game instead of seeing them.

I'll be there though. 3 hour drive each way, and skipping the traditional family church/get-together that evening. I believe games that weekend are locked in to their times, can anyone verify that's correct?

725795[/snapback]

I'm setting the attendance over/under on that game at 40,000.

And betting the under.

I'm setting the attendance over/under on that game at 40,000.

And betting the under.

727709[/snapback]

Honestly, before the schedule I came out I was planning a huge trip with my college buddies to check out that game. For some odd reason, there are a lot of Titans fans where I'm going to grad school (either that or they just gravitate towards me) so we were really looking forward to going.

Then I find out its on Christmas Eve...

Which completely killed it for me. Ah well.

Honestly, before the schedule I came out I was planning a huge trip with my college buddies to check out that game.  For some odd reason, there are a lot of Titans fans where I'm going to grad school (either that or they just gravitate towards me) so we were really looking forward to going.

Then I find out its on Christmas Eve...

Which completely killed it for me.  Ah well.

727713[/snapback]

That's what happened to us with the B'gals road game last year. Had fun the year before (thanks again to udonk and his pops!), were planning a repeat visit, and then the schedule came out. Thphphpt.

The game on December 24th will provide me with my annual excuse to miss my expected once per year attendance at church.

Don't dis me, I was forced to go every sunday for the first 19 years of my life. When I hit 38 I'll start going again. It's a balance thing.

725790[/snapback]

TWO WORDS.... "VINCE YOUNG"

Wouldnt it be nice to see whitner drill vince young into the ground on a SS blitz?