Today I almost puked....

Lv-Bills

So here we go....

TWO days ago I didn't eat all day......

So, I absolutely pound down a Grande Meal (10 crunchy tacos) AND a crunhwrap supreme from Taco Bell at 11:30 at night. YESTERSDAY I grabbed some General Tsao's chicken from a Chinese Restaurant.

Here's what I think is wierd.....

TODAY, I was brushing my teeth this morning and almost puked because I brushed my tongue way too far back and caused a gag reflex......but what puzzled me is that the food that actually came back up were my taco's from TWO days ago, and not what I ate last.

Is that weird? I was kind of baffled.

LOL, true story!

So here we go....

So, I absolutely pound down a Grande Meal (10 crunchy tacos) AND a crunhwrap supreme from Taco Bell at 11:30 at night.  YESTERSDAY I grabbed some General Tsao's chicken from a Chinese Restaurant. 

TODAY, I was brushing my teeth this morning and almost puked because I brushed my tongue way too far back and caused a gag reflex......but what puzzled me is that the food that actually came back up were my taco's from TWO days ago, and not what I ate last.

Is that weird?  I was kind of baffled.

LOL, true story!

722624[/snapback]

I've had that happen. I guess the stomach decides - no way do I send this on to my friends the intestines - I'll let it stay and pitch it out later.

I do know anecdotally, that filling up with alcohol seems to encourage that behavior.

Perhaps some of our knowledgable members will chime in with an explanation.

I can attest that as one ages, the instances become more common. :o

I've had that happen. I guess the stomach decides - no way do I send this on to my friends the intestines - I'll let it stay and pitch it out later.

I do know anecdotally, that filling up with alcohol seems to encourage that behavior.

Perhaps some of our knowledgable members will chime in with an explanation.

I can attest that as one ages, the instances become more common. :o

722638[/snapback]

I am not sure how this is relevant, but I was out with the boys last Saturday and I got hammered. On the walk home from the bar I got a Zwiegle's from the Street Meat guy, around 2 AM. I hit the sack at 2:30. I drank some water at 9:30AM and by 10:00 I was puking up water and then what appeared to be bile. No Hot Dog in site.

I can't drink like I could when I was 28. (I'm 29)

What *IS* your diet, exactly?

722645[/snapback]

Exactly? Well since my last blood pressure reading was 145/90 it's been pretty tame recently.

Before that it was based mostly on cheeseburgers and hot dogs. Schaller's, Bill Gray's, Perinton Hots, etc. Plus I got a new grill this summer.....you know the story.

Exactly? Well since my last blood pressure reading was 145/90 it's been pretty tame recently.

Before that it was based mostly on cheeseburgers and hot dogs. Schaller's,  Bill Gray's, Perinton Hots, etc. Plus I got a new grill this summer.....you know the story.

722650[/snapback]

Hell yeah I do.

Only now I grill veggies, fruit and WHOLE MEATS only (steak, chicken, fish, etc)

drank some water at 9:30AM and by 10:00 I was puking up water and then what appeared to be bile. No Hot Dog in site.

I can't drink like I could when I was 28. (I'm 29)

722642[/snapback]

A goodly glug of tepid water when you get up is a good inducer of barfing. It's a winning strategy - gets rid of that lingering queasiness that can trouble one for hours. :doh:

Better to have that tepid 16 oz. of water and a couple of aspirin before you pass out that evening - you get hydrated, cut down on the headache etc. Have a bottle of additional water by bedside, too. You likely will wake up and want it.

Your elders have been there... :o

I'm very impressed with 10 tacos at midnight.  and even more impressed they stayed in your system that long.  If I attempted something like that they would evacuated in 2-3 hours max...

722666[/snapback]

I saw Burger King's latest ad on TV this AM.

They are calling them "BK Builders". They have Mickey the midget from Seinfeld as the hawker. 2, 3 or 4 patties, each with a cheese slice, then topped with bacon. :o

Taking a peek at BK's assay for their single-slice of cheese double cheesburger, and adding 2 more patties and three more cheese slices plus bacon, I bet those 4-burger babies push 5,000 calories and twice or more the recommended fat content.

Nationally-distrubuted Garbage Plates!!!! :doh:

TODAY, I was brushing my teeth this morning and almost puked because I brushed my tongue way too far back and caused a gag reflex......

722624[/snapback]

I feel sorry for your boyfriend.

A goodly glug of tepid water when you get up is a good inducer of barfing. It's a winning strategy - gets rid of that lingering queasiness that can trouble one for hours. :doh:

Better to have that tepid 16 oz. of water and a couple of aspirin before you pass out that evening - you get hydrated, cut down on the headache etc.  Have a bottle of additional water by bedside, too. You likely will wake up and want it.

Your elders have been there... :o

722653[/snapback]

Thanks Cincy. Lately I have been relying on Gatorade. I am usually too banged up to remember the asprin and water at night.

I was out with the boys last Saturday and I got hammered from the Street Meat guy, around 2 AM. I hit the sack at 2:30. No Hot Dog in site.

722642[/snapback]

Am I the only one who read it this way? :o

722638[/snapback]

I know anecdotally 2 things...

1) Eating 6 tacos from taco bell/mighty taco and playing softball immediately afterwards is a bad combo.

2) The Sonic Blue Coconut slushie turns your sh-- blue.

Thanks Cincy. Lately I have been relying on Gatorade. I am usually too banged up to remember the asprin and water at night.

722720[/snapback]

I hear you. That water/aspirin therapy works wonders. I in my younger days tried to remember that, but like you, I forgot. :o

So here we go....

So, I absolutely pound down a Grande Meal (10 crunchy tacos) AND a crunhwrap supreme from Taco Bell at 11:30 at night.  YESTERSDAY I grabbed some General Tsao's chicken from a Chinese Restaurant. 

Is that weird?  I was kind of baffled.

LOL, true story!

722624[/snapback]

I've heard that Ed can get his toothbrush twice and far down before he gags.