The "car" thread

inkman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the Turnpike. Silver, either around 6pm or 10pm?

The car looks small, but is HUGE inside. I'm 6'3" about 280, and have plenty of room. The car also has 41.9 cubic ft. of space.

713932[/snapback]

Well, of course. How do you think they fit all the clowns in it?

The car looks small, but is HUGE inside. I'm 6'3" about 280, and have plenty of room. The car also has 41.9 cubic ft. of space.

713932[/snapback]

Let me say that while I have not been a savvy online pioneer, I was online as early as AOL would have let me get online, so with that said, let me say that never in any world or universe, never in any of the original AOL chatrooms at 3 a.m. on an given wee-small-hours-of-the-morning, had I ever met a person whose physical description of themselves was an entire galaxy away from their online personality.

If you're that tall and that heavy, then this thread has totally come full circle.

A journalist I once worked with insisted on always giving credit for anything you repeat that makes someone laugh, so let me give credit to AD when I refer to you as a true pole smoker.

Well, of course.  How do you think they fit all the clowns in it?

713963[/snapback]

Hell, why do you think they call it the Fit? I can just see how the marketing people came up with the name...

"Who's our target demographic for this car?"

"I dunno...how about gay rodeo clowns?"

"Gay rodeo clowns? Brilliant! Now what should we call it?"

"Well...since about a dozen gay rodeo clowns have to fit in it at any one time, let's call it the Honda Fit."

"Brilliant!"

Let me say that while I have not been a savvy online pioneer, I was online as early as AOL would have let me get online, so with that said, let me say that never in any world or universe, never in any of the original AOL chatrooms at 3 a.m. on an given wee-small-hours-of-the-morning, had I ever met a person whose physical description of themselves was an entire galaxy away from their online personality.

If you're that tall and that heavy, then this thread has totally come full circle.

A journalist I once worked with insisted on always giving credit for anything you repeat that makes someone laugh, so let me give credit to AD when I refer to you as  a true pole smoker.

713982[/snapback]

There is an interesting post awhile back you made regarding how you have certain flareups.

Best not to throw stones...

713932[/snapback]

It was red, so I guess it wasn't you then.

713932[/snapback]

Ed, what's you opinion of the Fit, since you have put some miles on it? Is yours auto or standard shift? Did the dealer try to get more than MSRP?

The vehicle, under various names, is sold in 25 countries (according to Car&Driver road test). So I guess, according to some...the world is just a gay 'ole planet. :blush:

Porsche 644 is nice.  I hate Mustangs.  Every Tony or Gino I knew growing up wanted a Mustang.  I prefer luxury over speed, but I'll get the best of both worlds and buy a Bentley. :lol:

713716[/snapback]

I own a 04 Mustang Mach 1 and I’m not a Tony or Gino. I think you’re getting the Mustang mixed up with the POS Camaro IROC-Z. There is nothing quite like a Muscle car that gets the adrenaline pumping endorphins flowing, luxury can't do that!.

I’ll eat your Porsche in ¼ mile any day as long as it’s in a straight line :blush:

Ed, what's you opinion of the Fit, since you have put some miles on it? Is yours auto or standard shift? Did the dealer try to get more than MSRP?

The vehicle, under various names, is sold in 25 countries (according to Car&Driver road test).  So I guess, according to some...the world is just a gay 'ole planet. :blush:

714064[/snapback]

I love it. There's tons of room, I get about 38mpg (half city, half highway driving), and you're getting a Honda. I've had no problems and would definately buy this car again.

I have an auto, but the Sport (which I have) comes with paddle shifters, so I can somewhat switch it into a manual.

I knew the dealer, so I got a pretty decent deal. They didn't come down on the sitcker, but I got a lot for my old car, and they hooked me up on the financing part.

I love it. There's tons of room, I get about 38mpg (half city, half highway driving), and you're getting a Honda. I've had no problems and would definately buy this car again.

I have an auto, but the Sport (which I have) comes with paddle shifters, so I can somewhat switch it into a manual.

I knew the dealer, so I got a pretty decent deal. They didn't come down on the sitcker, but I got a lot for my old car, and they hooked me up on the financing part.

714071[/snapback]

What does your husband think of the car?

I own a 04 Mustang Mach 1 and I’m not a Tony or Gino.  I think you’re getting the Mustang mixed up with the POS Camaro IROC-Z.  There is nothing quite like a Muscle car that gets the adrenaline pumping endorphins flowing, luxury can't do that!. 

I’ll eat your Porsche in ¼ mile any day as long as it’s in a straight line :blush:

714069[/snapback]

could you take this?

714071[/snapback]

And best of all...you can drive your faggoty-ass car to Massachusetts and legally marry it...

I own a 04 Mustang Mach 1 and I’m not a Tony or Gino.  I think you’re getting the Mustang mixed up with the POS Camaro IROC-Z.  There is nothing quite like a Muscle car that gets the adrenaline pumping endorphins flowing, luxury can't do that!. 

714069[/snapback]

I dunno. IROC-Z was more popular with the old generation wops. I'm not a big fan of muscle cars. I guess since I drive so much, I'd rather be comfortable as well. There's something about hitting 200 mph with a Mercedes Benz that makes my adrenaline flow :lol:

And best of all...you can drive your faggoty-ass car to Massachusetts and legally marry it...

714099[/snapback]

And on one tank of gas too! :blush:

I love it when you talk dirty to me!