ieatcrayonz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A true inspiration to us all.

713072[/snapback]

Indeed. Many a time I would sit in front of a plate of wings, stuffed to the gills, admitting I could not eat one more bite.

But he was there, helping me along. "You can eat more. You MUST eat more."

And I did. True inspiration.

He's not dead, he just locked himself in a wing of the house.  He is far tooz stupidm to go out a windowm.  I'm going to let/ him stew.

Also, it seemsp he is developing a musical talent.  I keep hearing tapping onq the wallsp.

713076[/snapback]

I think you know more about ieatcrayonz than you lead us to believe.

Something tells me Not a Hamster and ieatcrayonz are the same person.

Birthdays will never be the same without old ieatcrayonz around.

Did he ever get a phone number from Pyrite gal?

713082[/snapback]

I sure hope so. I think he honestly liked that girl and had feelings for her. From some PM's, he was always complaining about girls going after him for his money. She wasnt that kind of girl.

I sure hope so. I think he honestly liked that girl and had feelings for her. From some PM's, he was always complaining about girls going after him for his money. She wasnt that kind of girl.

713088[/snapback]

He is one strange/ dude. I thinkq he really likesp her. He has a tonq of money and this place is like the playboyz mansionq but he really feelsp for her.

I know this probably isn't a politically correct thing to say, but I bet the pencil-neck never ate a friggin' crayon in his life.

713091[/snapback]

Calling a man a fraud before checking his teeth for colors such as fuzzy wuzzy brown,

electric lime, and mango tango is a little unfair.

Whadda you get some type of crayola payola? This joker is a cat with no feathers in his teeth.

713100[/snapback]

I think he just has more trust in his fellow man than you do. Perhaps you could learn something from eggs, or crayonz for that matter. Many important hysterical figures are not truely appreciated for their contribution to society until after they have departed. ;) Remember this, crayonz day will dawn.

I think he just has more trust in his fellow man than you do.  Perhaps you could learn something from eggs, or crayonz for that matter.  Many important hysterical figures are not truely appreciated for their contribution to society until after they have departed. ;)  Remember this, crayonz day will dawn.

713128[/snapback]

I liked crayonz, and thought he was one of most brilliantly stupid posters on here. I just doubted that he was peckish for purple pizzazz, and then acted upon it.