stubbed my big toe today...

eball

it's really swollen and sore. please keep my big toe in your thoughts and prayers, my fellow bills' fans. after all, that's what this board is for, right? camaraderie and support in times of need. and my big toe REALLY hurts.

(disclaimer -- this post is not meant to disparage or insult anyone who has posted topics concerning meaningful non-football-related subjects in his or her life. myself, i'd save those topics for personal e-mail, phone calls, actual face-to-face human interaction, etc. but that's just me.)

it's really swollen and sore.  please keep my big toe in your thoughts and prayers, my fellow bills' fans.  after all, that's what this board is for, right?  camaraderie and support in times of need.  and my big toe REALLY hurts.

(disclaimer -- this post is not meant to disparage or insult anyone who has posted topics concerning meaningful non-football-related subjects in his or her life.  myself, i'd save those topics for personal e-mail, phone calls, actual face-to-face human interaction, etc.  but that's just me.)

52801[/snapback]

What the hell kind of post is that? You couldn't compare the injury to some famous athlete and say your doctor said yours was worse? You've got alot to learn about this board.

You haven't stubbed your toe until you've caught your pinky toe on the bed post and snapped it in half. It was sticking out sideways when I looked down at it. God did that hurt!!!! When I looked at the xray, it looked like it had 4 knuckles instead of three.

Yoweeee!!!!

It was a long time ago, so I don't need any sympathy cards.

Just wanted you to know I feel your pain.

it's really swollen and sore.  please keep my big toe in your thoughts and prayers, my fellow bills' fans.  after all, that's what this board is for, right?  camaraderie and support in times of need.  and my big toe REALLY hurts.

(disclaimer -- this post is not meant to disparage or insult anyone who has posted topics concerning meaningful non-football-related subjects in his or her life.  myself, i'd save those topics for personal e-mail, phone calls, actual face-to-face human interaction, etc.  but that's just me.)

52801[/snapback]

JP can fix your toe. :)

Don't make fun of the guy's big toe.  I'm suffering through a gout attack right now and I have to walk with a cane it's so bad.  Less mobile right now than Bledsoe.

53406[/snapback]

Man, that is some nasty stevestojan. Believe me, I know. Stay away from smoked meats, wine and beer-no matter how boring that makes Sunday.