(LAMP) Just put an offer in on our first house

Dr. Fong

Just playing the waiting game to see if they'll accept the offer. It's a great little house that is perfect for my wife and young son. I hope we get the house, but man am I not looking forward to having a mortgage. Wish me luck.

Just playing the waiting game to see if they'll accept the offer.  It's a great little house that is perfect for my wife and young son.  I hope we get the house, but man am I not looking forward to having a mortgage.  Wish me luck.

704495[/snapback]

Fong,

your in HMPTN RDS right. Where is the house and good luck!!!!

Just playing the waiting game to see if they'll accept the offer.  It's a great little house that is perfect for my wife and young son.  I hope we get the house, but man am I not looking forward to having a mortgage.  Wish me luck.

704495[/snapback]

Hunt up and purchase the text that your State recommends for real estate agents to pass certification.

Invaluable knowledge.

704495[/snapback]

The mortgage isn't the hard part. It's when stuff starts breaking down that you'll miss the old "just call maintenance" days.

Shouldn't you be forwarding that site on the President Bush?

704526[/snapback]

I think Scott should put up two fences with an access road in between. There will need to be gun towers manned by sharp-shooters every 50 meters. Infrared cameras will monitor any movement.

Wait, maybe a moat filled with live alligators will work better? I dunno. I'm too busy worrying about how gay marriage is tearing at the fabric of America to worry about late night partying in Saramaland.

704495[/snapback]

SDS's Fence is nice (and necessary)

but if you don't have one of these - you will

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?...UseBVCookie=Yes

Not just for cars

I think Scott should put up two fences with an access road in between.  There will need to be gun towers manned by sharp-shooters every 50 meters.  Infrared cameras will monitor any movement.

Wait, maybe a moat filled with live alligators will work better?  I dunno.  I'm too busy worrying about how gay marriage is tearing at the fabric of America to worry about late night partying in Saramaland.

704543[/snapback]

Darn Zoning Board !

The mortgage isn't the hard part.  It's when stuff starts breaking down that you'll miss the old "just call maintenance" days.

704538[/snapback]

But that will all go away when you get your first tax return with your mortgage deduction. Also if you have a fixed mortgage and you determine if/when it goes up by refinancing not a letter from your damn landlord. I'll never rent again.

But that will all go away when you get your first tax return with your mortgage deduction.  Also if you have a fixed mortgage and you determine if/when it goes up by refinancing not a letter from your damn landlord.  I'll never rent again.

704552[/snapback]

And stay away from condos (darn HOA's)

And stay away from condos (darn HOA's)

704556[/snapback]

Agreed. We had to pay to have the roof redone because some stupid B word put an air conditioning unit on her roof which then began to leak......after she moved out and couldn't be located.

I'm too busy worrying about how gay marriage is tearing at the fabric of America to worry about late night partying in Saramaland.

704543[/snapback]

A pretty selfish outlook if you ask me....