Good McGee interview

Q @ A with Bills Pro Bowler Terrence McGee

Hopefully T-Mc's right about the secondary...

704453[/snapback]

My favorite q&a has got to be:

Byrne: Do you have any sort of chip on your shoulder over not making last season's Pro Bowl as a kick-return man?

McGee: Not at all! I didn't get into the end zone enough, but I do plan on getting back there this year.

man, that gives me chills!! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Byrne: Do you have any sort of chip on your shoulder over not making last season's Pro Bowl as a kick-return man?

McGee: Not at all! I didn't get into the end zone enough, but I do plan on getting back there this year.

704460[/snapback]

But he did get into the endzone on a kick return last year. 0:)

But he did get into the endzone on a kick return last year.  :)

704500[/snapback]

Key word: enough.

He said he didnt get into the endzone enough. T-Mc is right, one time isnt enough. let's hope he can find the goalline more this year.

I'm definitely buying a Terrence jersey soon. He's the kind of guy that marv wants. B-)

"Coach Jauron is definitely a players coach --- very prepared and professional. I like him a lot.

Coach Fewell is big on being prepared and he's very serious about us knowing our assignments and executing. He brings a lot to the team with his organization and preparation. "

I sure am glad that we didn't get coaches that were unprepared, unprofessional, and weren't serious or organized.

Phew! We sure avoided disaster there.

704460[/snapback]

this quote was also nice to see:

"Byrne: When it comes to returners, yourself, Dante Hall and Jerome Mathis are thought of as the elite. Where do you rank yourself in that group?

McGee: Just to be in that group of players is special; they have done great things in the league for a lot of years. It's an honor to be mentioned with the elite returners."

compare those quotes and his attitude and work ethic with mcgahee's and you can see why i am not a huge mcgahee fan.

704460[/snapback]

First he has to gain about 30 lbs and lift more wieghts, then he`ll be a real running back and get into the endzone more.No chills for me untill that happens.Im sick of one guy tackeling him all the time........he`s WEAK, and a dime dozen in this league untill he gains wieght and gets stronger.

First he has to gain about 30 lbs and lift more wieghts, then he`ll be a real running back and get into the endzone more.

705585[/snapback]

Why would McGee want to be a real Running Back? He is a starting kick returner and Defensive Back? If he wanted to be a running back, maybe he should have made the change in College?

First he has to gain about 30 lbs and lift more wieghts, then he`ll be a real running back and get into the endzone more.No chills for me untill that happens.Im sick of one guy tackeling him all the time........he`s WEAK, and a dime dozen in this league untill he gains wieght and gets stronger.

705585[/snapback]

WTF?!!! You have got to be kidding right? McGee dime a dozen? Were you drinking when you posted this? Besides for a CB his weight is just fine.

705585[/snapback]

You must be thinking about Roscoe Parrish. It takes more than one guy to get Mcgee down.