Couple ordered hit on grand kids

EC-Bills

Police said the pair initially offered $100 to an undercover sheriff's deputy to kill their son's wife, their 10-year-old granddaughter, two step-grandchildren, ages 14 and 16, and the family dog.

But, deputies said, Jason did not want his family to testify against him, so from the Lake County jail, they said, he hatched his plan to get rid of them.

"I think people think that anything can be done for the right price," Karen said

100$??? So, someone is gonna commit mass murder for 100$.

what the hell did the dog do to anyone?

702574[/snapback]

Well from looking at those fine looking citizens, I am guessing the dog participated in a little monajatwa(sp?) during the rape. Maybe he was licking the guys ass or something, who knows!

:doh:

Well from looking at those fine looking citizens, I am guessing the dog participated in a little monajatwa(sp?) during the rape. Maybe he was licking the guys ass or something, who knows!

:doh:

702611[/snapback]

you have a sick mind :lol:

Police said the pair initially offered $100 to an undercover sheriff's deputy to kill their son's wife, their 10-year-old granddaughter, two step-grandchildren, ages 14 and 16, and the family dog.

But, deputies said, Jason did not want his family to testify against him, so from the Lake County jail, they said, he hatched his plan to get rid of them.

"I think people think that anything can be done for the right price," Karen said

100$??? So, someone is gonna commit mass murder for 100$.

702568[/snapback]

$100 American is like $4 Million Canadian. What's the going rate for a hit up there?

And I know you'll "hit" on a 14 year old for no charge but that 's not what I mean.

$100 American is like $4 Million Canadian.  What's the going rate for a hit up there?

And I know you'll "hit" on a 14 year old for no charge but that 's not what I mean.

702655[/snapback]

you're not that funny anymore :doh: