Hockey Gods.....are you listening?

taterhill

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Hurricanes..they do not care about Hockey...their coach is a douchbag...they cannot sell out Conference Final games and now I get this emailed to me....ARE YOU KIDDING ME put us on your back hockey god...and bring us to the promised land.....

701349[/snapback]

That video was morally offensive.

the Hurricanes..they do not care about Hockey...their coach is a douchbag...they cannot sell out Conference Final games and now I get this emailed to me....ARE YOU KIDDING ME put us on your back hockey god...and bring us to the promised land.....

701349[/snapback]

WTF?!................... ROFLMAF

701349[/snapback]

If he had done the song while the zambonis were out on the ice, that would have been worth watching...

Then there's this tidbit from the RBC Center web site (they've changed the site since...but I printed to PDF before they did...).

701361[/snapback]

"Based at the RBC Center, the NHL's Carolina Hurricanes are the 2006 East Conference Champs."

Man those bastards are really asking for it. :D:P

Get that to WGR, WGRZ & Lindy Ruff stat!!

701368[/snapback]

Actually, WGR was tracking it this morning. They caught the change made (to 2006 SouthEast Division champs), that's why I know it changed, and also glad that I grabbed it.

As a strong supporter of the hockey gods all season, I suddenly feel the need to jump in and defend them...

...right after I knock the living crap out of each and every one of them with a steel chair, WWF-style.

I'm through with the hockey gods.