We outplayed those bastards

Peter

We should be proud of this team. We have a depleted team, because of injuries. We were playing on the road. We still outplayed those bastards.

In the end, they had more goals than we did. Yet, I still like our chances. Moreover, regardless of what happens, I am very proud of this team.

P.S. How in the world did they blow the whistle in the third when the puck was still rattling around in front of Ward after JH's shot?

P.P.S. Have you noticed that each time the Canes change goalies, we have not scored another goal in the game?

P.S.  How in the world did they blow the whistle in the third when the puck was still rattling around in front of Ward after JH's shot?

699467[/snapback]

I noticed that too, Ward wasn't covering it and it was still loose, so I thought, great, whos' going to the box now, nobody. The only thing I can think of is the net get knocked off but I didn't see that either.

We should be proud of this team.  We have a depleted team, because of injuries.  We were playing on the road.  We still outplayed those bastards. 

In the end, they had more goals than we did.  Yet, I still like our chances.  Moreover, regardless of what happens, I am very proud of this team.

P.S.  How in the world did they blow the whistle in the third when the puck was still rattling around in front of Ward after JH's shot?

P.P.S. Have you noticed that each time the Canes change goalies, we have not scored another goal in the game?

699467[/snapback]

I'm proud that they gave such a strong effort/performance tonight.

This isn't even close to over.

Which is no excuse.  Now they blow the whistle if a goalie LOOKS like he's covered?  F'in stupid...

699551[/snapback]

Wait till Roloson's in the Cup finals and his mask ejects at the slightest strain... According to him, it is supposed to operate like a "ski binding."

:lol::lol:

Oh... BTW, there is an automatic whistle whenever a goalie loses his mask.

Wait till Roloson's in the Cup finals and his mask ejects at the slightest strain... According to him, it is supposed to operate like a "ski binding."

:lol:  :lol:

Oh... BTW, there is an automatic whistle whenever a goalie loses his mask.

699556[/snapback]

If the Sabres make the Finals, then the league has to do something about Roli's mask.

If the Canes make the Finals, I say Roloson's mask is perfectly legal and working wonderfully.

:lol: