OK, A complaint about the RIP craze around here

The Poojer

Yesterday someone RIP'ed some former Steeler who died in a car Rosen outside Syracuse while drinking beer! Lets save our condolences for someone who deserves them, Not A$$holes who nearly kill someone while evading police, not sparky the wonder dogs, not Super freaks, not big boss men. Lets keep our real condolences for family members here or situations where people here need a little extra to get them through the day. man, as a "joke" "i" posted a "RIP Laura Brannigan" thread a few weeks ago, and people actually responded, I mean, Its Laura Brannigan. Sorry if I sound a bit cold hearted, but tossing around emotions for every stranger, lessens the emotions we share for those that are close to us.

OK off my soapbox!

Yesterday someone RIP'ed some former Steeler who died in a car Rosen outside Syracuse while drinking beer!  Lets save our condolences for someone who deserves them, Not A$$holes who nearly kill someone while evading police, not sparky the wonder dogs, not Super freaks, not big boss men.  Lets keep our real condolences for family members here or situations where people here need a little extra to get them through the day.  man, as a "joke" "i" posted a "RIP Laura Brannigan" thread a few weeks ago, and people actually responded, I mean, Its Laura Brannigan.  Sorry if I sound a bit cold hearted, but tossing around emotions for every stranger, lessens the emotions we share for those that are close to us.

OK off my soapbox!

52083[/snapback]

RIP Poojer

He lived a good life, but was beat to death by Laura Brannigan fans.

Yesterday someone RIP'ed some former Steeler who died in a car Rosen outside Syracuse while drinking beer!  Lets save our condolences for someone who deserves them, Not A$$holes who nearly kill someone while evading police, not sparky the wonder dogs, not Super freaks, not big boss men.  Lets keep our real condolences for family members here or situations where people here need a little extra to get them through the day.  man, as a "joke" "i" posted a "RIP Laura Brannigan" thread a few weeks ago, and people actually responded, I mean, Its Laura Brannigan.  Sorry if I sound a bit cold hearted, but tossing around emotions for every stranger, lessens the emotions we share for those that are close to us.

OK off my soapbox!

52083[/snapback]

You Bastard Poojer.....I read all of your crap about jokes, car repairs, meat grinders, music and everything else and the one day I write a message about my long lost pal Sparky the Wonderdog you come down on me.

I just hope that you never loose anyone important to you in the future. I will be sure to grind your feelings into the ground. I posted that message here because I know that these people are like family and are willing to share my grief and attempt to make me feel better.

Thanks a lot Poojer. Maybe we should change your name to "Party Pooper"

I plan on it.  Almost time for my 1-o'clock nap, and it's nice and quiet in the office...

52297[/snapback]

That's T-o-r-n, not T-o-m...but, by all means, nap away my friend...as long as it's not the "dirt" variety. :)