Vinny Iyer-no expert

How can this clown call himself an expert and then write a story on the Sporting News website about the 2 way battle at QB for the Bills. This "expert" apparently doesn't know Nall is on the roster and that the real battle is between Losman & Nall, not Losman & Holcomb. Holcomb is already a proven backup and everything Marv has done this offseason is indicative that were going young at all positions and were not looking for a 1 year starter at QB like Holcomb would be. Holcomb is going to be #2 or out the door unless Nall & Losman play so poorly that Juron has no choice but to start Holcomb.

How can this clown call himself an expert and then write a story on the Sporting News website about the 2 way battle at QB for the Bills.  This "expert"  apparently doesn't know Nall is on the roster and that the real battle is between Losman & Nall, not Losman & Holcomb.  Holcomb is already a proven backup and everything Marv has done this offseason is indicative that were going young at all positions and were not looking for a 1 year starter at QB like Holcomb would be.  Holcomb is going to be #2 or out the door unless Nall & Losman play so poorly that Juron has no choice but to start Holcomb.

694732[/snapback]

In everyones opinion here, that is true, it is probably between Losman and Nall, But actually it is a three QB race for that spot. The Best QB will be the starter, the second best will back him up, and the third will get to take Matthews visor and clipboard and stand on the sidelines, or be released.

I would like to believe the starting job is between Nall and JP cause they provide the most potential to lead this team for a long time, but Holcomb can't be counted out.

This is so funny, this article, written by an "Expert" for the Sporting News, fails to even mention the addition of Craig Nall. Now count me as one of those people who think (hope) that JP will someday soon live up to his billing, but to disregard Nall is just plain stupid. Someone would have to work really hard to convince me that this "expert" even knows Craig Nall is even on the Bills roster.

This is so funny, this article, written by an "Expert" for the Sporting News, fails to even mention the addition of Craig Nall.  Now count me as one of those people who think (hope) that JP will someday soon live up to his billing, but to disregard Nall is just plain stupid.  Someone would have to work really hard to convince me that this "expert" even knows Craig Nall is even on the Bills roster.

694750[/snapback]

He also seems to make the assumption that because Milloy and Sam Adams were let go that they will be worse off at safety and DT. As bad as the defense was last year, I think there's a very good chance they will be better at those positions with the newcomers.

How can you write for a major publication and not know the Bills signed Craig Nall to compete for the starters job? Just goes to show you that most of these writers never follow the teams they write about. They just repeat what they see on ESPN.com

why don't you all tell Vinny how you really feel. so far myself and Holcomb's Arm did.

694832[/snapback]

Because I'm sick and tired of giving my personal history to these jackoffs so the can sell it for spam.

PTR

Because I'm sick and tired of giving my personal history to these jackoffs so the can sell it for spam.

PTR

694834[/snapback]

all you do is give fake info. Yahoo! email accounts are free, so I make another account which I never plan on using. use that as the email, give them a made up name and address and that's all there is to it. In this case, the Sporting News didn't even require me to check the verification email that sites usually send.

How can this clown call himself an expert and then write a story on the Sporting News website about the 2 way battle at QB for the Bills.  This "expert"  apparently doesn't know Nall is on the roster and that the real battle is between Losman & Nall, not Losman & Holcomb.  Holcomb is already a proven backup and everything Marv has done this offseason is indicative that were going young at all positions and were not looking for a 1 year starter at QB like Holcomb would be.  Holcomb is going to be #2 or out the door unless Nall & Losman play so poorly that Juron has no choice but to start Holcomb.

694732[/snapback]

What about the fact that he characterizes Nall as having Losman-like inexperience with Holcomb-like mileage. What is THAT supposed to mean?? Has Nall been in the league even half the years Holcomb has??

Also, how was JP erratic and ineffective his rookie season when he was rehabbing and coming in for clean-up work to hand the ball off when he got in at all?

Finally, why does he have little time to prove he isn't a bust? Christ, they barely let him start half the season last year. Both Mannings at least got to struggle through their first season or two before anyone was asking if they proved they weren't busts.

What about the fact that he characterizes Nall as having Losman-like inexperience with Holcomb-like mileage.  What is THAT supposed to mean??  Has Nall been in the league even half the years Holcomb has??

694910[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure the 1st time I read the article there was no Postscript about Nall. My guess is somebody wrote or called the guy and told him that it's a three way battle & Nall is on the roster and he covered his tracks with an update.

I consider him an idiot because his original article indicates he didn't even know the roster and the QBs who are involved in the competition for the starting job. The fact that he added something so that it appears he knew all along that Nall is on the roster diminishes my (low) opinion of him even more.

I'm pretty sure the 1st time I read the article there was no Postscript about Nall.  My guess is somebody wrote or called the guy and told him that it's a three way battle & Nall is on the roster and he covered his tracks with an update. 

I consider him an idiot because his original article indicates he didn't even know the roster and the QBs who are involved in the competition for the starting job. The fact that he added something so that it appears he knew all along that Nall is on the roster diminishes my (low) opinion of him even more.

694972[/snapback]

Definitely a C.Y.A. move. There was no mention of Nall in that article...none.

PTR