Blue Friday

I love the Friday before a football game. Especially the Friday before a Bills home game, because everyone on this board is so jacked up. At least that's been the case in the past two seasons I've been on this board. ;)

Back in the day, when I was a Browns fan, Friday was my Orange Day. When I wore something Browns-related to support my formerly beloved team. I used to hate having to go to work or school because I wanted to begin concentrating on the game Sunday.

My wish is for a good game Sunday...and good moods on the board on Monday.

Mike

I love the Friday before a football game.  Especially the Friday before a Bills home game, because everyone on this board is so jacked up.  At least that's been the case in the past two seasons I've been on this board.  :lol:

Back in the day, when I was a Browns fan, Friday was my Orange Day.  When I wore something Browns-related to support my formerly beloved team.  I used to hate having to go to work or school because I wanted to begin concentrating on the game Sunday.

My wish is for a good game Sunday...and good moods on the board on Monday.

Mike

51825[/snapback]

In addition to this being the Friday before a home game against a division rival, it's also the Friday before the start of VA's archery season. May the whitetail gods shine on me tomorrow and may the Bills stomp New England on Sunday. What more could a guy ask for ;)

I'm wearing my Bills shirt today as I usually do all weekend long during the season. It's odd, here in Atlanta almost no one ever wears Falcons gear, even on gameday, even when the team is doing well. The fan support is much weaker here than in good old Buffalo. Go Bills!!! Please find a way to go 1-2 and get us some momentum!!! B)