Gentlemen, your 2006-2007 Buffalo Jills!

Right now...not getting this paper done for my college class on Monday :ph34r:

Anyway, I can definitely see why Amanda would put the end of the world. There have been lots of predictions that the end was coming soon. Personally, my greatest fear would normally be losing the Bills...for various reasons

690441[/snapback]

maybe that's what she meant....

:doh:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol about the one with two chicks in the bathroom. As for the cheerleaders I know one of em who went to high school with me and is I believe now 19 years old. In the pic she is the 2nd row from the bottom and the 2nd one from the left. Her name is Jasmine Ottman and to put it lightly she is about the biggest sl*t i know lol. She would have sex with anything. She told me she would sleep with me if i took her to prom. So if your lookin for a quick cheerleader nail she'd be the one to go after.....plus she isn't attractive when you take off all the makeup

lol about the one with two chicks in the bathroom. As for the cheerleaders I know one of em who went to high school with me and is I believe now 19 years old. In the pic she is the 2nd row from the bottom and the 2nd one from the left. Her name is Jasmine Ottman and to put it lightly she is about the biggest sl*t i know lol. She would have sex with anything. She told me she would sleep with me if i took her to prom. So if your lookin for a quick cheerleader nail she'd be the one to go after.....plus she isn't attractive when you take off all the makeup

691400[/snapback]

She told you that because she lost a bet. :P

Hmmm...for the fourth year in a row, I'm hearing a bunch of complaints from the people, who Mark VI said earlier, are probably dating their left hand.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's not like the guys on here all look like George Clooney to begin with.

They should talk. :P

At least, these are REAL Buffalo women. Who could probably drink most of you under the table any night of the week, and still look like hotties doing so. :doh:

Mike

Hmmm...for the fourth year in a row, I'm hearing a bunch of complaints from the people, who Mark VI said earlier, are probably dating their left hand.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  It's not like the guys on here all look like George Clooney to begin with.

They should talk.  :P

At least, these are REAL Buffalo women.  Who could probably drink most of you under the table any night of the week, and still look like hotties doing so.  :doh:

Mike

691440[/snapback]

Here, here.

Besides, haven't we had a Jill or two post on this board in the past? Considering that fact, it seems rather bad form to be attacking their appearance here.

Here, here.

Besides, haven't we had a Jill or two post on this board in the past? Considering that fact, it seems rather bad form to be attacking their appearance here.

691458[/snapback]

Yes...the much-missed Trendichick used to post here quite often.

Mike

Look at the girl in the first row right smack in the middle.

Now look at the one sitting directly behind her....

Tell me that's not Erik FRIGGIN Estrada!!!!

Ten bucks says I'm the only waller who thinks the girl in the top row, all the way to the left, has the best smile of the bunch.