Thuuuuuuuuuuuuu yankees win

njsue

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Red Sox fan, for the first time EVER I rooted for the Yankees tonight. Now Minnesota has to sweep Cleveland and hope Oakland or Anaheim doesnt sweep the other to avoid playing the Yankees in the ALDS.

I'd rather YOU guys face Santana twice in a short series.

Go Oakland!

As a Red Sox fan, for the first time EVER I rooted for the Yankees tonight.    Now Minnesota has to sweep Cleveland and hope Oakland or Anaheim doesnt sweep the other to avoid playing the Yankees in the ALDS.

I'd rather YOU guys face Santana twice in a short series.

Go Oakland!

51650[/snapback]

They would beat him. Cause the Ghosts rule in the postseason. ;)

They would beat him. Cause the Ghosts rule in the postseason. ;)

51654[/snapback]

We'll see. I'd rather take my chances with either the A's rotation in disarray or the Angels rotation over facing Santana twice and Radke once.

The Twins laid down by taking Santana out early in Game 1 and are now going to pay for it.

Congrats to the Yankees on winning their 7th straight AL East title.

THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yankees have no pitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? I guess you have not seen Mussina pitch the past 6 weeks. Lieber is 11-3 since the allstar break. Mariano has 52 saves. Tanyon Sturtz is unhittable ever since he learned the cutter. Tom Gordon is lights out. El Duque has the best playoff record in MLB history and has pitched great consistently. Karsay is healthy and pitching well. Vazquez is a better 4th starter then any he will face in the AL. Kevin Brown out of the bullpen is ridiculous. Oh yeah they can play matchups with Quantrill and Heredia. Doesn't sound like no pitching to me. Could you please elaborate

Really?  I guess you have not seen Mussina pitch the past 6 weeks.  Lieber is 11-3 since the allstar break.  Mariano has 52 saves.  Tanyon Sturtz is unhittable ever since he learned the cutter.  Tom Gordon is lights out.  El Duque has the best playoff record in MLB history and has pitched great consistently.  Karsay is healthy and pitching well.  Vazquez is a better 4th starter then any he will face in the AL.  Kevin Brown out of the bullpen is ridiculous.  Oh yeah they can play matchups with Quantrill and Heredia.  Doesn't sound like no pitching to me.  Could you please elaborate

51685[/snapback]

You didn't just mention playoffs and Heredia in the same sentence, did you? Yummy, the taste of my own vomit.

You didn't just mention playoffs and Heredia in the same sentence, did you? Yummy, the taste of my own vomit.

I get nervous when I see Heredia come in too. Bad as he is he has gotten some big out though. Anyways he almost never faces more then 1 batter and is a decent option to pitch to a lefty

We shall see what happens in postseason. Like i said before Red sox are one of the more feared teams in playoffs not the Spankees!!

Enjoy the playoffs. I hope the umpteen million dollar payroll Yankees and the umpteen million dollar minus ten Red Sox both get rolled by small market teams whose entire payroll is probably less than the Yankees infield or the Red Sox pitching staff.

I hope you all get joy when McDonald's wipes out Fred's and Roy's Hamburger Joint. It is neither a surprise or much of a contest. No one was a bigger baseball fan than I was, but unless you want to root for Walmart there is no joy in the game.

I don't understand how anyone that is a Bills fan does not get how bad the system that allows the Yankees and Red Sox to buy playoff spots is for sports, especially small market teams.

We shall see what happens in postseason. Like i said before Red sox are one of the more feared teams in playoffs not the Spankees!!

51708[/snapback]

Kind think both Sox and Yankee's had better hope A's take care of Angels this weekend Angels are the team to fear...

Really?  I guess you have not seen Mussina pitch the past 6 weeks.  Lieber is 11-3 since the allstar break.  Mariano has 52 saves.  Tanyon Sturtz is unhittable ever since he learned the cutter.  Tom Gordon is lights out.  El Duque has the best playoff record in MLB history and has pitched great consistently.  Karsay is healthy and pitching well.  Vazquez is a better 4th starter then any he will face in the AL.  Kevin Brown out of the bullpen is ridiculous.  Oh yeah they can play matchups with Quantrill and Heredia.  Doesn't sound like no pitching to me.  Could you please elaborate

51685[/snapback]

Shhh! Redsox fans don't wish to hear the truth---er, I mean those statistics ;)