Willis McGahee = Eric Moulds?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Goodness....look at the pictures -- Willis doesn't wear his seatbelt!  First JP gets a motorcycle license, and now Willis is cruising around without a seatbelt.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CALL MARV ????????

:lol:

688057[/snapback]

:P:doh::doh:

I am not defending his actions.  Yet, if you read the entire article, he says that he has learned his lesson.  I hope so for his sake.

688041[/snapback]

Yeah if you read the ENTIRE article and not just clips as shown here he doesn't seem as bad as some are making him out to be. He even states that he hates the prefferential treatment giving to him just because he plays football. And I can understand his comments about babymamas as I have seen friends and relatives who love their kids but hate their babymamas. I guess if he was called out about making this statements during this interview he probably would have elaborated further and stated his love for his kids. We all know for a fact: that while there are definitely some good women out there, these days there are just as many women are just as much predators and dogs as the men they downgrade and aren't all innocent beings being taking advantage off! And when these types spots a guy who they might not barely even notice driving a nice car or is at a party and somebody tells them that this guy is a professional athlete, movie star, musician, they will throw themselves at these guys for they know whatever works out between them and that guy, wheter it works out to lasting relationship or a fling they have much more to benefit than to gain. And if they do become a baby mama they will be set. Come on; if Flavor Flav can get sweated anybody can! Also if women in the 80s and 90s kept having extra kids for more welfare benefits before welfare reform and scam Uncle Sam, what makes you think they want scam a millionaire? That is why I have been smart enough to not but myself in that situation as I don't want any baby mamas so I'm on lock down and hopefully my girl and I will get married soon and have a happy ending. But then again I'm not single, living on South Beach driving fancy cars with money to throw around and beautiful women throwing themselves at me either. Most on this board in that situation would test the waters themsleves so don't cast stones for it doesn't matter what race or age: most men like and fantasize about being with beautiful women and even if they eventually (and should by the way!) want to settle down they would love the opportunity to have "sewed their royal oats"! Come on I know there are a lot of guys wishing they could be Hugh Heffner for a certain stint in their lifetime. Me; I'd still wear proetction but as we all know that isn't always reliable and if they break then guess what; you might have a babymam who is up to nothing but no good!

There is no question that it is pretty simple to avoid getting someone pregnant.  He should have been a lot smarter about this.  By the same token, it takes two to tango.

Let's put things in perspective, is WM the first person to have kids outside of marriage?  Is he the first athlete to do so?  Is he the first NFL player? 

Out of curiosity, do you think that there are some women who throw themselves/pursue famous and wealthy athletes and celebs? You should go out down here in Miami and see what happens in the clubs.  Also, a lot of these athletes and celebs are all id with no superego.  If I had millions when I was in my late teens/early twenties, Lord knows what trouble I could have gotten myself into.  Nevertheless, I have managed to stay on the straight and narrow.

I am not defending his actions.  Yet, if you read the entire article, he says that he has learned his lesson.  I hope so for his sake.

688041[/snapback]

my reaction was less about him getting the women pregnant than the fact that here's a grown man in his 20s who has the vocabulary, interests, and insights of a 12-year old.

Actually, the most disturbing part of this interview is that a "journalist" actually asked the question "What's more troublesome, an ex-wife or a baby momma?"

The Orlando Sentinel obviously has really high standards.

I don't have a problem with the guy actually doing this things but to come out on an interview saying this kind of things you know the guy is not smart.

I bet his "friend" Mount McKinnie is not very happy after this interview:

Q: What is a perfect night out for Willis McGahee?

A: Hanging with Bryant McKinnie (offensive lineman, Minnesota Vikings). He put the 'p' in party. I rolled with him one time and I thought it was going to be another night out. I get there and he's got Venus with him. He has a lot of celebrities with him. Slim Thug, too.

687979[/snapback]

I thought the Bills only had character players. WTF McGahee? You sound like a immature !@#$ that needs a good ass kicking.

McGahee should stop doing interviews or maybe just speaking altogether.The more i read or see of him (anyone catch the Madden Bowl or whatever the hell it was called..he acted like a fool).The more i wish he was playing somewhere else.

I thought the Bills only had character players. WTF McGahee? You sound like a immature !@#$ that needs a good ass kicking.

688568[/snapback]

Yeah WHAT THE !@#$ he should be home reading studying and sleeping with his playbook and living a life modeled from a patron saint instead of having a life outside of his job :)

Yeah WHAT THE !@#$  he should be home reading studying and sleeping with his playbook and living a life modeled from a patron saint instead of having a life outside of his job  :doh:

688812[/snapback]

Good comeback.

:)

This board is hilarious!!! :)

How is that any different from the rest of America? You guys actually know people like that IRL and say squat!!! Why are you calling Willis out? This is the "normal" family now.

This happens because you have no moral center or God in your life!

Surprise, surprise -- this article made it to Deadspin.com:

It's Hard Out Here For Willis McGahee

The Orlando Sentinel’s Jemele Hill has a series for the paper called “Riding With,” where she rides around Miami with a various athlete/celebrity/whatever. Today, she hangs with Buffalo running back Willis McGahee, who talks about his ladies and how much fun he’s having as a single rich football player.

But, man, if it weren’t for those baby mommas …

Surprise, surprise -- this article made it to Deadspin.com:

It's Hard Out Here For Willis McGahee

690091[/snapback]

there are some pretty funny comments from readers on the piece:

Here's another thought: Get freakin' media trained by the PR team up in Buffalo. Jeesh - you'd think guys like him had never attended a prestigious university.

--

If you read the article you find out his kids are 15 and 5 months old. I guess one month after birth is the acceptible waiting time before getting another woman pregnant.

--

"When I do drink, it's Hennessy and Coke."

When I do eat, it's grape jelly spread on a Big Mac sandwiched between two bear claws. :D

--

"Because they feel like they should be a part of your life for 18 years."

Yeah, women you knock up are crazy that way, man.

B*tches.

--

Perhaps Rae Carruth could offer some advice to help poor Willis deal with those pesky baby mommas.

--

Sheesh, those crazy b*tches always expectin you to act like a father or somethin, just 'cause you knocked 'em up.

I'm totally with you, Willis. Or rather, I would be, if I were stupid enough not to wear condoms.

--

But Willis, they nag because they love.