Sens fans SUCK

I went to the Senators message board;

http://www.sensnetwork.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0

And they have nothing but educated fans and those who just wish us good luck and a good series (always saying they think the Sens will win, but nothing harsh).

683001[/snapback]

Senators do not have as much fans as teams like philly, montreal, toronto and buffalo have. Once they win a cup, or at least have a few more good seasons, the obnoxious fans will start rolling in.

So Steve, I guess they haven't banned you yet?

I doubt they have their stadium announcer plead with the fans to cheer injured players of opposing teams when they get up....

So Steve, I guess they haven't banned you yet?

I doubt they have their stadium announcer plead with the fans to cheer injured players of opposing teams when they get up....

683005[/snapback]

Banned me? No, I think one offered to make me dinner.

Philly fans really are pathetic. There is ONE guy at work who is a die hard... came up to me today and said "You gonna send the refs a thank you card?"

Philly fans really are pathetic. There is ONE guy at work who is a die hard... came up to me today and said "You gonna send the refs a thank you card?"

683006[/snapback]

Geesh, I hope we don't sound that pathetic when we complain about the refs helping the Pats :doh:

683006[/snapback]

It's humorous to watch them complain about the "new NHL." One guy even calling it "figure skating." :doh:

I was, in some respects, cutting at least the mods on that one board slack, as it looks like the site owner recently died...though there were some real winners there...

We do. But it's ok. Why? Because the Pats are whores.

683010[/snapback]

:doh: Point taken

It's humorous to watch them complain about the "new NHL."  One guy even calling it "figure skating."  :doh:

I was, in some respects, cutting at least the mods on that one board slack, as it looks like the site owner recently died...though there were some real winners there...

683011[/snapback]

Apparently none of them has seen Calgary play this season. Calgary is everything the Flyers' fans wish their team could be. Physical, talented, great goaltending, and lots of heart. They call it figure skating because their team simply doesn't have anywhere near the talent to do anything but hook, clutch, tackle, and obstruct. So it looks like figure skating when any team plays them because their slow as molasses team can't skate well enough to catch anyone to hit cleanly.

Screw them.

Geesh, I hope we don't sound that pathetic when we complain about the refs helping the Pats  :doh:

683009[/snapback]

I never saw anyone say the refs helped the Pats after the Pats had won a game 49-7 or 56-14.

I never saw anyone say the refs helped the Pats after the Pats had won a game 49-7 or 56-14.

683059[/snapback]

7-1? All even-strength goals except for Drury's shortie? HAD to be the refs.

:doh:

7-1? All even-strength goals except for Drury's shortie? HAD to be the refs.

:lol:

683066[/snapback]

It was, if they had called Forsberg for slashing Max he wouldn't have been on the ice 2 minutes later to run around in his own end as Desjardins was giving the puck to Roy. :doh:

It's humorous to watch them complain about the "new NHL."  One guy even calling it "figure skating."  :w00t:

683011[/snapback]

Someone on the Sabres board said Philly fans were full of "impotent bloodlust."

I thought that was just the perfect description.

Apparently none of them has seen Calgary play this season.  Calgary is everything the Flyers' fans wish their team could be.  Physical, talented, great goaltending, and lots of heart.  They call it figure skating because their team simply doesn't have anywhere near the talent to do anything but hook, clutch, tackle, and obstruct.  So it looks like figure skating when any team plays them because their slow as molasses team can't skate well enough to catch anyone to hit cleanly.

Screw them.

683054[/snapback]

You forgot to add one thing: Out in the first round sadly.

You forgot to add one thing: Out in the first round sadly.

683253[/snapback]

Because, like Philly, they depend too much on one line to score. The only reason I'll miss them is because they'd have played Edmonton. That'd have been awesome to watch.