Adam Schein & Randy Cross just ripped the Bills

Tom

Adam Schein said our 1st Pick was the worst of all the picks and Randy added McCargo was even more of a reach.

Schein said Pat Kirwan was very professional but his eyes and the look on his face told it all............

:D Fugg off Schein!!!!! :angry:

Maybe I'm being too sensitive, but I really don't remember a year where I've heard more schitt talked about a team's draft than the Bills and this year's draft. I don't get it. So you disagree, time will tell, move on.

Yeah grrrr...stupid people with their unpopular but mainstream opinions on our draft.

People HAVE to stop caring about what other people think about our draft. Either you like it or you dont, the good news is everyone's right until the players hit the field in September.

randy cross? you mean the asspirate we had to mute so we could listen to AVP and murph last year? Randy cross is a hack and should not comment

681667[/snapback]

I agree...i could never stand listening to anything that assclown had to say.

"They" would have called any team foolish for drafting ed reed before Ryan Sims, however I am sure KC wishes they could go back in time.

Randy Cross hates the Buffalo bills, he always has, and this offseason he has made it even clearer. the Anti ralph crap and now this. But bring up the Pats, cowboys, NY (either team) and Pittsburgh and they (NFL radio) can't say enough wonderful things.

Put it this way. Which would you feel better about? Randy Cross saying the Bills were geniuses, or Randy Cross saying the Bills were morons?

I feel much better that Randy Cross says it was a sh------- draft because Randy Cross hasn't been right all that often in his broadcasting career.

I attended the draft and I was no more than 5 strides away from being able to say hello to this fellow. I took one look at him and I was immediately sure that the encounter would have been awful. He seems to be arrogant and extremely rude, in nature, so a hands-off policy was sound, in my opinion.

Yeah grrrr...stupid people with their unpopular but mainstream opinions on our draft.

People HAVE to stop caring about what other people think about our draft.  Either you like it or you dont, the good news is everyone's right until the players hit the field in September.

681692[/snapback]

The thing that gripes me is because the 'mainstream' heard Kiper's and Mort's OPINIONS on the Buffalo first two moves, the draft is no good. No other reason than these flakes said so. Never bother to look at the draft to see how needs might have been filled. Because the Bills went against the Conventional Wisdom, they're labelled idiots. More telling on the personal depth and understanding of the analysts at large rather than Bills making any fatal errors. So I say to them, three years from now backup your criticisms if you can with facts.