The debates tonight!! !@#$!!!

stevestojan

Ok, can someone tell me what time this god awful event id going to be on? I already know who i will be voting for, and the cookie cutter, PC answers to rediculous questions wont sway me.

Buuut, if i miss Survivor OR the Appretice, stevestojan will hit the fan..

WTF...

http://JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apprentice was on last night because of the debates. I can PM you the name of the person who got fired if you want.

They should be replaying it over the weekend though.

50888[/snapback]

DAMNIT! Really?

Well, hopefully Tivo got it for me... if not, Ill ask you. thanks

I heard a better statement of what it is " A side by side press conference" With all these stupid rules etc they wont debating a thing since Bushy was mainly practicing for those zingers he wants us all to remember(instead of Iraq, economy, health care etc) and Kerry is still trying to figure out what he stands for.

I heard a better statement of what it is " A side by side press conference"  With all these stupid rules etc they wont debating a thing since Bushy was mainly practicing for those zingers he wants us all to remember(instead of Iraq, economy, health care etc) and Kerry is still trying to figure out what he stands for.

50896[/snapback]

With American soldiers dying overseas, the least these two jackasses could do is agree to hold an actual conversation about foreign policy.

As a voter, I'd love to see a British-parliment style debate, with an objective, but tough-minded moderator who's in a foul mood.

I know. It'll never happen in this day and age of pre-packaged politics.

With American soldiers dying overseas, the least these two jackasses could do is agree to hold an actual conversation about foreign policy.

As a voter, I'd love to see a British-parliment style debate, with an objective, but tough-minded moderator who's in a foul mood.

I know.  It'll never happen in this day and age of pre-packaged politics.

50974[/snapback]

For all the content and usefulness (and oratory skills and photogenic qualities of the candidates) I expect in this debate, my plan for the night is just to put a couple of potatos on the kitchen table and stare at them for an hour...maybe paint one of them orange first...

For all the content and usefulness (and oratory skills and photogenic qualities of the candidates) I expect in this debate, my plan for the night is just to put a couple of potatos on the kitchen table and stare at them for an hour...maybe paint one of them orange first...

51007[/snapback]

paint one orange and remove the brain from the other one... oh wait..

51007[/snapback]

WTF are potatos?

Steve you moron the debate is for people who don't know who to vote for.

I am sorry you can't masturbate to the survivor girls tonight.

51093[/snapback]

:huh:

A couple of Presidential debates during a very critical time in our nation may interrupt people watching Survivor or the Apprentice. Now I've heard it all.

The Darwin Award winners must just flock to this place.

Steve you moron the debate is for people who don't know who to vote for.

I am sorry you can't masturbate to the survivor girls tonight.

I'd say the morons are those who at this point still don't know who they're voting for. What the hell have they been paying attention to for the last four years?

And Survivor is on before the debates, so he can have his cake and beat it too.

Sorry Kota, you douche, but I've made up my mind who I will be voting for. Watching him, or his opponent read scripted answers to scripted questions all while the TV cameras are "not allowed to show facial reactions of the other candidate" is not going to change my mind. I will be voting for the lesser of two evils, and even if Bush offers to come to my house and give me a reach around, I won't be swayed.

So, sorry if I would rather watch hot chicks in bikinis on some dumb reality show, but Im sure there are some simple minded folk like yourself who for some rediculous reason havn't made up their mind yet and can be swayed by scripted answers written by some pencil pusher in either candidate's campaign.

Guest candidate X
Ok, can someone tell me what time this god awful event id going to be on? I already know who i will be voting for, and the cookie cutter, PC answers to rediculous questions wont sway me.

Buuut, if i miss Survivor OR the Appretice, stevestojan will hit the fan..

WTF...

http://JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com

50885[/snapback]

Based on your inability to complete a sentence or spell properly, I know who you are voting for too.

NG, is that "hitting self in head with hammer" smiley ready yet?  :huh:

51129[/snapback]

Yo, retardo, I realized the irony of that post, and that's why i made it. If i am going to waste my time doing something mindless, I would rather have it be watching hot chicks than watching two incompotent politicians.

I think everyone got that you pathetic waste of space.

I don't understand why it's necessary to have this debate. I really don't. What are they going to tell us that we don't already know?????

Anybody paying attention to this country already knows who they're voting for because they know what's going on.

The economy is the worst its ever been, and unemployment is at the highest it's ever been in the history of mankind. I mean...higher than even before they started tracking this stuff. The deficit is the highest it's ever been, but it really isn't. I think something like 28% of the country is unemployed, miserable and destitute because the top 2% of the country are way too wealthy and they need to be giving some of that up. And that unemployment rate is just the people who WANT to work for a living and doesn't take into consideration the other people who simply don't want to work anymore than they have to without realizing that the world obviously owes them something.

And just try writing a research paper on stem cells. You can't because writing a research paper on stem cells is murder. Or something like that.

The poor need more handouts. The wealthy need to pay more taxes. The middle class has to pay taxes...or they don't. I'm not sure about that. College students need broader access to the internet so they can post their homework questions.

France is already pissed at us. So is Germany. I don't think Russia likes us very much, and I'm most CERTAIN that Iran has a bug up its ass.

These stupid Americans working for private businesses in Iraq are getting decapitated and the entire world has already tired of it. I mean...PLEASE...can we show ONE MORE beheading, please. We get it. People are getting their heads chopped off. Do we have to keep reporting that stuff just before I eat my lunch?

Plus, we have two morons running who don't know a goddam thing about anything. One flip flops. The other lies. Millions of people are dying in Iraq because it's a quaqmire just like Vietnam, where, by the way, at least one of these guys served for four months while the other was sitting at home hoping Dan Rather wasn't paying attention to him.

And to top it all off...THEY'RE PRE-EMPTING THE DONALD!!!!!!

Fuggin' bastards.

I just don't get it......

Rather than watching what is a big decision for our country, A decision that will effect everyday life in America you need to/want to watch a reality show?

I work all day long why in Fvckin god's name would I go home to watch people compete for a job? Isn't that what we do all day long?

I just don't get it......

Rather than watching what is a big decision for our country, A decision that will effect everyday life in America you need to/want to watch a reality show?

I work all day long why in Fvckin god's name would I go home to watch people compete for a job? Isn't that what we do all day long?

51176[/snapback]

Like I said before, NOTHING Bush could say (or read from what someone else wrote) could compell me to vote for him. Thus, I have NO reason to watch.

So, I'd rather veg out and watch a stupid reality show.

Like I said before, NOTHING Bush could say (or read from what someone else wrote) could compell me to vote for him. Thus, I have NO reason to watch.

So, I'd rather veg out and watch a stupid reality show.

51186[/snapback]

And by the way...I just love the "I've made up my mind, I don't need to be informed" attitude.

America...here sits your future... :huh: