2.  McD's, BK, or Wendy's?

3.  Target or Wal-Mart?

4.  Coke or Pepsi?

and

5.  Trojans, Lifestyles, or the pill?

oh boy, here we go!

50811[/snapback]

1) Home Depot. Better Commercials.

2) Wow - tough one. Better Burgers at Wendeys. But the Chicken Select Strips from McD are better than at Wendy's. And the best french fries EVER? Seasoned curly fries from Arbys

3) Target. A touch less trashy

4) Diet Pepsi. Not for health reasons, just like the taste

5) Coat Hanger...

(just kidding on #5 .. lighten up :doh: )

1) Home Depot. Better Commercials.

2) Wow - tough one. Better Burgers at Wendeys. But the Chicken Select Strips from McD are better than at Wendy's. And the best french fries EVER? Seasoned curly fries from Arbys

3) Target. A touch less trashy

4) Diet Pepsi. Not for health reasons, just like the taste

5) Coat Hanger...

(just kidding on #5 .. lighten up :doh: )

50822[/snapback]

LOL @ #5

And Target usually has MUCH MUCH MUCH hotter women in there than Trash-Mart! Seriously, wandering around Target, as well as places like Barnes and Noble, BOrders and other bookstores with Starbucks can do wonders for the eyes!

LOL @ #5

And Target usually has MUCH MUCH MUCH hotter women in there than Trash-Mart!  Seriously, wandering around Target, as well as places like Barnes and Noble, BOrders and other bookstores with Starbucks can do wonders for the eyes!

50830[/snapback]

Its the only reason i grocery shop. I can eat out every night if i want, but the grocery store has some of the finest single moms, college girls, and even more mature MILFs around. And the Sushi bar at Publix? Well now, I never ate sushi until i saw the little asian chick that worked there. I'd like to throw some wasabi on her.

I never ate sushi until i saw the little asian chick that worked there. I'd like to throw some wasabi on her.

Next time stevestojan shops, they'll be a chubby woman with a hairy mole working the counter. "What happened to the girl that used to work here?" "Oh she quit last week, she said she was getting creeped out by some guy in a Bills jersey who kept hanging around here."

And the Sushi bar at Publix? Well now, I never ate sushi until i saw the little asian chick that worked there. I'd like to throw some wasabi on her.

50840[/snapback]

:doh::wub::wub::P:doh:

That is too damn funny. There is something about Asian chicks!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Its the only reason i grocery shop. I can eat out every night if i want, but the grocery store has some of the finest single moms, college girls, and even more mature MILFs around.  And the Sushi bar at Publix? Well now, I never ate sushi until i saw the little asian chick that worked there. I'd like to throw some wasabi on her.

50840[/snapback]

Green 'spunk'??? :doh: Dude, you'd better get to a doctor, pronto!

OK OK, here's a few.......

1.  Home Depot

2.  McD's, BK, or Wendy's?

3.  Wal-Mart?

4.  Coke

5.  Trojans, Lifestyles ????????????????????

50811[/snapback]

BIB the ties

It's just a test because we women check to see if the ties are tied correctly. I bet yours are always just perfect.

The thread

This show made me laugh but I didn't watch it often, the contest and SPONGE WORTHY classic

The homework thread yesterday had some of the funniest things I have read here in months. Some took it a little far but that's life.

Mark's JP Play - dentist and left a crap. :doh::wub: That's what reading this board is like somedays. Lighten up people or your stress level will have you going bald.

Wasn't gonna touch this at first but the day just got too boring so I bit.

BIB  the ties

It's just a test because we women check to see if the ties are tied correctly. I bet yours are always just perfect.

The thread

This show made me laugh but I didn't watch it often, the contest and SPONGE WORTHY classic

The homework thread yesterday had some of the funniest things I have read here in months.  Some took it a little far but that's life.

Mark's JP  Play - dentist and left a crap. :doh:  :wub:  That's what reading this board is like somedays.  Lighten up people or your stress level will have you going bald.

Wasn't gonna touch this at first but the day just got too boring so I bit.

50986[/snapback]

I thought people would bite. I shoulda named it theeeeeee.......you know you wanna post thread.

No, no you guys have it all wrong.  Two popular but humorless shows:

Friends.

South Park.

51001[/snapback]

This may get some people going, but I HATED MASH. God, it always seemed so dreary, from the opening song right through the show. I only saw re-runs, but god knows I couldn't get through one whole episode.

That song kills me to this day!

This may get some people going, but I HATED MASH.  God, it always seemed so dreary, from the opening song right through the show.  I only saw re-runs, but god knows I couldn't get through one whole episode. 

51011[/snapback]

Oh stevestojan, not again........

"and in the morning light I see...visions of eternity...."

Although I DON'T want to nail hotlips. What an annoying B-word.

This may get some people going, but I HATED MASH.  God, it always seemed so dreary, from the opening song right through the show.  I only saw re-runs, but god knows I couldn't get through one whole episode. 

51011[/snapback]

I agree 100%!