Been wanting to try this.....

CentralVaBills

Oh stevestojan, not again........

"and in the morning light I see...visions of eternity...."

Although I DON'T want to nail hotlips. What an annoying B-word.

51017[/snapback]

Oh good god......I'm guessing those are the words to MASH? Jesus, I'm humming the song I can't stand right now. Wait, lemme check, I think the sun just went in, and it is about to rain again.

UGH

MASH = RJ

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, gone here too.  Me thinks someone messed up!

51045[/snapback]

You should see it next to your posts. As the creator of a post, you have edit/delete rights on those posts.

If you see it on someone else's, and you're not a moderator...Rosen's rosening the board again... :huh:

Speaking of which, ever sit on the tooilet so long both legs fell asleep upon standing?

AND

I think it's human instinct, but how many of you turn around and take a look at what you've made in the bowl beofre or while flushing?

51086[/snapback]

Sinkers bad, floaters good.

Speaking of which, ever sit on the tooilet so long both legs fell asleep upon standing?

AND

I think it's human instinct, but how many of you turn around and take a look at what you've made in the bowl beofre or while flushing?

51086[/snapback]

I honestly no longer look. Buut, many a times reading ESPN the Mag too long has made both legs completly numb. That sucks. I think they should somehow make spots for you legs. Like the opening in the barber sink for your neck.

how many  smell it ,to see if it is a good one,    wow this thread is going down the toilet :huh:  :lol:  :lol:

51103[/snapback]

Smell my own stevestojan, literally? Nah. But my farts, now that's a different story altogether.

I ate some home-made soup two days ago, and absolutely killed my GF with the fart and pull the covers over her head thing.

What a night!