Been wanting to try this.....

CentralVaBills

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seinfeld sucked bad. Worse than that show with Susan Summers and all of those bastard kids.

50638[/snapback]

So you want this no topic "Seinfeld-esque" thread to go the route of Seinfeld's show?

I thought maybe it would go some other route, like maybe, say, boobs, or cars, or hot chicks in your section of seats at the Ralph, or maybe just even how Canada sucks because they don't contribute much of anything to the world.

I dunno, I'm just asking? lol

which really wasn't about the Seinfeld show, but was about nothing.  Where would the thread lead?

There's no direction to this, so where will it go?

50636[/snapback]

I've never seen Seinfeld. Not a single episode. None. Nadda. I have been wondering though, for a long time-why neckties don't come in standard sizes. Out of all the ties I have, no two are the same length. That really gets to me. Every single damn one ties different. I have a hard enough time in the morning without having to figure out where to double windsor. And I can't get the stupid ABBA song out of my head. Friggen DC Tom.

So you want this no topic "Seinfeld-esque" thread to go the route of Seinfeld's show?

I thought maybe it would go some other route, like maybe, say, boobs, or cars, or hot chicks in your section of seats at the Ralph, or maybe just even how Canada sucks because they don't contribute much of anything to the world.

I dunno, I'm just asking?  lol

50644[/snapback]

:doh:

I've never seen Seinfeld. Not a single episode. None. Nadda. I have been wondering though, for a long time-why neckties don't come in standard sizes. Out of all the ties I have, no two are the same length. That really gets to me. Every single damn one ties different. I have a hard enough time in the morning without having to figure out where to double windsor. And I can't get the stupid ABBA song out of my head. Friggen DC Tom.

50647[/snapback]

Doesn't the necktie thing hoave something to do with people's bellies? I mean, if they all were the same, could you imagine my necktie being about the right length on me, but only coming down like 4 inches over Chris Farley's gut?

Dancing Queen?

Seinfeld sucked bad. Worse than that show with Susan Summers and all of those bastard kids. Really. Worst show ever. I don't understand why people like it, let alone tolerate it.

50638[/snapback]

YAWN