supersoakers...the next generation

Remember when squirt guns used to really look like guns? Now they look like some alien contraptions. :devil:

I had one, I don't remember the brand, but it looked just like a pistol and it took batteries so when you pulled the trigger, it started squirting (semi-auto). It was pretty cool (until the trigger broke...). :)

CW

i swear to God if someone ever shot me with that crap i'd kill em  :)  lol

677297[/snapback]

Not if it was Fan in San Diego who nailed ya with it.....he'd rip your fuggin limbs off, light you on fire and then piss on only half of you!!!!!

Remember when squirt guns used to really look like guns?  Now they look like some alien contraptions. :devil:

I had one, I don't remember the brand, but it looked just like a pistol and it took batteries so when you pulled the trigger, it started squirting (semi-auto).  It was pretty cool (until the trigger broke...). :)

CW

677344[/snapback]

Water Gun Mania

I had the Entertech Uzi, picture is about 2/3's of the way down the page.

Water Gun Mania

I had the Entertech Uzi, picture is about 2/3's of the way down the page.

677593[/snapback]

Awesome, thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Looks like we came blame FRIGGIN LONNIE for the death of the Entertech guns too!

"Anyway, the true "nail in the coffin" for Entertech wasn't because some kids got shot by cops... it was because of Lonnie Johnson's creation of "Super Soakers" (originally named "Power Drenchers"). "

:lol:

CW

Which one?

677949[/snapback]

LOL, no kidding....he went super-b.harami like three or four times yesterday

LOL, no kidding....he went super-b.harami like three or four times yesterday

677964[/snapback]

Clicking on his user name, and reading the last 20 posts should give some idea.

I'm still not really sure just what he called me...

Clicking on his user name, and reading the last 20 posts should give some idea.

I'm still not really sure just what he called me...

678036[/snapback]

interesting

You have 3 hours on me ! You havn't passed out yet ? Oh wait I'm the voice of reason ! F Head ! I've seen your pictures. I'm sure I can break my foot off in your ass hole and bust your head wide open ! You Turkey Deer shooting Gomer pile piece of sh-- red neck west of missispi, new york ass hole north of Saratoga Gomer pile Turkey shooting Butterball less !@#$ short of wegmans welfare applying from Walmart !

God help Anchor Bar franchises because the GM factories are closing. You Geico lizard sucking bastards.

677219[/snapback]

My opinion has the same weight as yours F head. If you want to meet somewhere and throw down I am game, I would love to disfigure you for life and put you in the hospital for the next 12 months !

675896[/snapback]

No it doesn't ! If you have picture of me stomping your ugly fat face with my shoe clogged with with dog crap you might be close.

677244[/snapback]

:angry:

No, only Brandon who made this personal. I was happy to argue the facts. But Brandon made the arguement personal, now Brandon will pay with flesh and blood. And a lot of flesh and blood. Sorry Brandon, but I will make a personnal vendetta of making you pay for your remarks.

676980[/snapback]