From the great Peter King...

duey

METAIRIE, La. -- Five teams I like exiting Round 1:

1. New Orleans. The Saints did the chalk thing, the right thing. They never got a good offer for the second overall pick, so they took the top guy on three-quarters of the draft boards around the league, Reggie Bush.

2. San Francisco. Got the great receiving tight end, probably the best pure receiver in the draft, in Vernon Davis, and a high-effort Mike Nolan kind of defensive lineman in John McCargo. The 49ers are a significantly better team today than they were yesterday.

Um...Pete...I think the Bills drafted McCargo. Which, of course, means that he will rip them for reaching on him. Nice job there Big Pete!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writ...ngs3/index.html

I mean, honestly, the guy wrote a one-page article today on an event (the first round) that went on for like five freaking hours...and he still couldn't get his facts straight.

Me thinks perhaps Pete wasn't actually watching the draft...

McCargo is high effort.  Does that mean he has a high motor? :lol:

676976[/snapback]

It does if he is in SF or any other place but since he was actually picked in loathesome western NY he was a huge reach and the war room must have been at the Anchor Bar for the draft. I love the Bills and will always have faith in who they choose and whom choses them and hope for nothing more that the three of these picks make it big. If not there is always next year! Go Bills !!!!!