That useless win in Cincinatti's looking good now

Thank you Terrance McGee, you should have known better. I mean we could have gotten D'Brick if you hadn't had highlight reel type game. Your stellar performance has drastically cost your team on draft day

:blink:

btw if you're not that bright and can't figure it out already, i'm being sarcastic

Thank you Terrance McGee, you should have known better.  I mean we could have gotten D'Brick if you hadn't had highlight reel type game.  Your stellar performance has drastically cost your team on draft day

:blink:

btw if you're not that bright and can't figure it out already,  i'm being sarcastic

674300[/snapback]

Yeah, what a highlight reel. Think anyone will remember it in 5 years? They might when DaBrick is mauling our DL twice a year.

Yeah, what a highlight reel. Think anyone will remember it in 5 years? They might when DaBrick is mauling our DL twice a year.

674304[/snapback]

so if the Bills are out of the playoff hunt late in the season you don't think they should bother trying to win and just tank it so they get a better draft pick?

674304[/snapback]

My aunt could maul our defensive line. Big deal. So the Jets QB gets 10 seconds to throw instead of the usual 8.

so if the Bills are out of the playoff hunt late in the season you don't think they should bother trying to win and just tank it so they get a better draft pick?

674312[/snapback]

In a word, YES.

They should have this year with the talent in this draft.

In a word, YES.

They should have this year with the talent in this draft.

674315[/snapback]

You actually think the players should try to lose? I'm not happy about the win but there's a differenc between that and having the players purposely tank the game. I don't think I'd want a single player on my team that would agree to tank a game even if the front office told them to.