RE - Schobel

LB - Spikes

LB - Fletcher

LB - Posey/Crowell

CB - Clements

CB - McGee

FS - Vincent

SS - Whitner

Not too bad if you ask me......our O-Line still stinks, but our D is solid!

675477[/snapback]

top linebackers, a super fast aggressive young secondary, a quality pass rusher, two fast DTs who can get after the passer and disrupt.

i've said it before, we only lost a couple guys and went from the best d to one of the worst, i think a couple players can put us back up there and we might have them right here.

It's great that we've got some defensive help, but we didn't need to give up the 2nd and 3rd to get him. The pick is good, it's the trade up that's problematic. (I'm catching a pattern.... it wasn't the Whitner pick that was problematic, it was the Whitner pick at #8 that's problematic.) AHHHHHHH!!

WOW......with only Seattle and the Giants left to pick, Justice will not be picked in the entire first round!!!!!

Did not see that coming at all.......

Houston probably takes him with the first pick in the 2nd round.

Colts - Joseph Addai?

Edit to say:  I really don't know much about Addai, so that's why the question mark.

675542[/snapback]

Colts were drafting a RB with this pick no matter what...which is a mistake

Colts should have traded up for Williams, he would have been perfect for them

Dont you mean Nall??

675513[/snapback]

The starting job is JPs. Marv can talk about competing for every position all he wants because it sounds good at press conferences.

JP will be the opening day starter and the job is his until he proves that he doesn't deserve it.

So you won't see Nall until about midseason :(

The starting job is JPs.  Marv can talk about competing for every position all he wants because it sounds good at press conferences.

JP will be the opening day starter and the job is his until he proves that he doesn't deserve it.

So you won't see Nall until about midseason :(

675565[/snapback]

LOL!! Funny post dude!! :D

I'm not going to say that ESPN is the last word on football, but they used the same metaphor to describe each Bills pick:

8(8) Buffalo Donte Whitner S OHIO STATE

With Lawyer Milloy in Atlanta and Troy Vincent clearly on the downside of his career, Buffalo has qeustions at safety. However, it has far grater needs at offensive tackle and defensive tackle. Taking Whitner is a one of the biggest reaches we have seen.

26(26) Buffalo (from Chicago) John McCargo DT NORTH CAROLINA ST

Some picks are more difficult to explain than others. It's true that defensive tackle is one of the Bills' needs, but taking McCargo here is one of the biggest reaches we've seen in years.

Here's the link.