Draft Day ! Remember To Complain Bitterly

Mark VI

Because fans with a draft guide always know better. :)

I hope to see selections at DT, S/CB, OL, LB and anything else that helps us win. I don't care what round any of them arrive nor am I obsessively focused on any 1 or 2 players to the point of sick/unhealthy attraction. <_<

Just improve the roster and give the Coaches some talent to work with.

With Mario Williams going to the Texans, the first round will be very exciting with potential trades and surprise picks almost a given.

Going to the Ralph this morning to join several folks from here for a great party inside the Jim Kelly Club.

Enjoy the day !

This post suck, you gotta be outa yer freakin mind man. Worst post of the friggin millennium. Can't you at least get yer facts straight? How are we ever going to become the top board with crap like this?

<_<:lol::)

What rubbish!

My Mock Draft is soooo good I won't publish it until Monday when I can clearly show that OBD doesn't have a clue.  <_<

673844[/snapback]

My mock draft for the Bills is so good, I'll publish it right now!

1. D'Brickashaw

2. Vince Young

3a. Matt Leinart

3b. Huff

4. Bunkley

5. Ngata

6. Vernon Davis

7. A.J. Hawk

7. UConn James

I'll be disappointed and disavow the Buffalo Bills forever unless Marv can draft all of these guys.

1.  D'Brickashaw

2. Vince Young

3a. Matt Leinart

3b. Huff

4. Bunkley

5. Ngata

6. Vernon Davis

7. A.J. Hawk

7. UConn James

I'll be disappointed and disavow the Buffalo Bills forever unless Marv doesn't do better.

673850[/snapback]

BASTARRRRD!!!

You stole my Mock Bills Draft! <_<

(of course at 7a I had Nanker) :):lol:

Those SOB's from Houston will probably just march right up and hand in their pick, robbing us of 14 minutes of complaint!  Central time zone people are all alike...<_<

673867[/snapback]

Even worse,

The Lions will do the same depriving us of 14 minutes of complaining about the lack of coverage of the Bills pick. :)

1.  D'Brickashaw

2. Vince Young

3a. Matt Leinart

3b. Huff

4. Bunkley

5. Ngata

6. Vernon Davis

7. A.J. Hawk

7. UConn James

I'll be disappointed and disavow the Buffalo Bills forever unless Marv can draft all of these guys.

673850[/snapback]

An extremely unrealistic mock. Where's the second fifth-rounder??? Are the Bills just not going to pick anyone there?

I heard he only scored a 1 on the Wonderlich.

And he doesn't have a good 'bubble.'

673855[/snapback]

Your sources are incorrect.

He wiffed completely on the Wonderlick and holds the distinction of being the only player ever tested that got a "perfect" score: 0

I'm not sure about the bubble, but he's definitely got a bulge around the middle. <_<

Because fans with a draft guide always know better.  :)

I hope to see selections at DT, S/CB, OL, LB and anything else that helps us win. I don't care what round any of them arrive nor am I obsessively focused on any 1 or 2 players to the point of sick/unhealthy attraction.  <_<

Just improve the roster and give the Coaches some talent to work with.

With Mario Williams going to the Texans, the first round will be very exciting with potential trades and surprise picks almost a given.

Going to the Ralph this morning to join several folks from here for a great party inside the Jim Kelly Club.

Enjoy the day !

673819[/snapback]

Mark, have a great time and please send everyone from TBD my personal regards.

Being an honest person, I admit that I am not going to be thrilled until the first big guy is chosen. I am simply tired of watching the Bills waste picks on inadequate and/or injured little people.

I just hope that Marv has enough brains to snap this sickening tradition.

An extremely unrealistic mock.  Where's the second fifth-rounder??? Are the Bills just not going to pick anyone there?

673873[/snapback]

Dolt!

Obvously he had to trade down for a better position in the 7th round in order to pickup UConn James. <_<:)

An extremely unrealistic mock.  Where's the second fifth-rounder??? Are the Bills just not going to pick anyone there?

673873[/snapback]

League sources tell me that Marv is going to use it to draft Tim Russert as the next Commissioner of the NFL

I just didn't feel right including it in the list b/c he's not going to be on the football field.

I'm pissed that none of our European associates have chimed in. It's already past noon in England, France and Italy.

They could have told us who's been picked 1-4 by now!

673888[/snapback]

Hey, over here in Australia it is 10:41pm Saturday night.

Draft day is over & I can tell you all 3 things.

1. M. Williams goes #1

2. R. Bush #2

3. TBD is in disagreement over who Buffalo picks <_<

Hey, over here in Australia it is 10:41pm Saturday night.

Draft day is over & I can tell you all 3 things.

1. M. Williams goes #1

2. R. Bush #2

3. TBD is in disagreement over who Buffalo picks  <_<

673902[/snapback]

I didn't mention you because I'm already pissed you are in Melbourne and I'm not.