So, Reggie Bush

Frez

I think New Orleans has to take him..............unless they trade down with a team that wants the next "Marshall Faulk" (purely my opinion).

Someone like the Jets, perhaps? Curtis Martin is getting up there and Bush would be primed to take over in 2007, after a year of splitting time and learning from one of the best.

Unfortuately, I don't see this changing who gets picked in the first seven selections......just the order (for those of you hoping that Hawk or the Brick would slide to #8).

The Bills should still have Ngata, Bunkley and Huff to choose from (all of which will be a nice upgrade for our defense). :)

Mike

Who gets Reggie Bush?  <_<

673592[/snapback]

Jets. Trade with N.O.

673595[/snapback]

We got a winner.

For the record kudos to the texans for making the right decision. Not only do de's generally have a longer shelf life, but Mario Williams will be an all pro de while bush will merely be a glorifed 3rd down back.

Seriously, I wonder how this new draft order helps us?  Stays the same??

673619[/snapback]

It will hurt us big time if the Jets trade up with New Orleans. The Jets will take Bush, but then New Orleans will DEFINATELY take DA BRICK at 4. So, unfortunately, it is looking even worse for us to get DA BRICK. The only way he gets to us is if New Orleans takes Bush and the Titans proceed to take Young and the Jets take Leinart.

So, what was an impossibility before in my opinion (us getting DA BRICK) becomes even tougher in my opinion.

There is NO WAY DA BRICK gets by #4 now, in my opinion.

This move hurts us more than helps us.

It will hurt us big time if the Jets trade up with New Orleans.  The Jets will take Bush, but then New Orleans will DEFINATELY take DA BRICK at 4.  So, unfortunately, it is looking even worse for us to get DA BRICK.  The only way he gets to us is if New Orleans takes Bush and the Titans proceed to take Young and the Jets take Leinart.

So, what was an impossibility before in my opinion (us getting DA BRICK) becomes even tougher in my opinion.

673638[/snapback]

But all that's just in your opinion....right?

It will hurt us big time if the Jets trade up with New Orleans.  The Jets will take Bush, but then New Orleans will DEFINATELY take DA BRICK at 4.  So, unfortunately, it is looking even worse for us to get DA BRICK.  The only way he gets to us is if New Orleans takes Bush and the Titans proceed to take Young and the Jets take Leinart.

673638[/snapback]

Saints possibly will take Hawk.

LB is a bigger need for them & they apparently love him.

Who knows what the Packers will do if this happens.....they have been locked in(in every Mock) to Hawk.

We got a winner.

For the record kudos to the texans for making the right decision. Not only do de's generally have a longer shelf life, but Mario Williams will be an all pro de while bush will merely be a glorifed 3rd down back.

673613[/snapback]

Yeah but you're assuming the Jets have brains. :lol:

My prediction: Bush and Leinart are there for the taking at number four. And then in a stunning announcement that makes Chris Berman faint, "The New York Jets have traded their fourth overall pick to the Carolina Panthers in exchange for their 27th, 2nd round and 4th round picks."

:to even more boos: "With the 27th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select running back from the University of Southern California, LenDale White!!!!!"

:as debris is tossed at the stage:

<_<:):lol:

My prediction:  Bush and Leinart are there for the taking at number four. And then in a stunning announcement that makes Chris Berman faint, "The New York Jets have traded their fourth overall pick to the Carolina Panthers in exchange for their 27th, 2nd round and 4th round picks."

:to even more boos:  "With the 27th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select running back from the University of Southern California, LenDale White!!!!!"

<_<  :)  :lol:

673642[/snapback]

lmao that would be so like the jets :lol:

To add insult to injury:

NCAA | R. Bush could cost USC national championship

Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:24:03 -0700

Dan Wetzel, of Yahoo Sports, reports USC RB Reggie Bush could cost Southern California their 2004 Bowl Championship Series national championship due to assertions made by Michael Michaels. BCS officials said if Bush is ruled ineligible by either the Pacific 10 Conference or the NCAA for just one game during the 2004 season, the BCS would discuss amending their rules to allow it to force USC to vacate the national championship.

BCS administrator Bill Hancock said, "This is the type of thing the BCS might have to look into if other governing bodies, the conference and the NCAA, take action." Michaels' claims moves Bush's timeline of ineligibility back to USC's 2004 season, where the school went undefeated and won the national championship. Michaels promised he would back up his claims with corroborating evidence.

My prediction:  Bush and Leinart are there for the taking at number four. And then in a stunning announcement that makes Chris Berman faint, "The New York Jets have traded their fourth overall pick to the Carolina Panthers in exchange for their 27th, 2nd round and 4th round picks."

:to even more boos:  "With the 27th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select running back from the University of Southern California, LenDale White!!!!!"

<_<  :)  :lol:

673642[/snapback]

I just had a great idea.

REVERSE DRAFT.

Not like the #32 team picks first, but Houston gets to pick ONE player in the entire draft and assign them to any team they want, and that team has to start that player for a single season.

Say hello to your starting QB Indy Fans...Marcus Vick!

All 3 AFC East teams would select backup O-Lineman from Richmond State and assign them as the new starting Center, Right Guard and Right Tackle for the Patriots.

Think of the fun!

Here is an interesting thing, ALex Smith and Reggie Bush played on the same high school team. So i could see SF trading up to get him as he would have the chemistry with Alex Smith, not to mention he would give SF a sudden impact player.

The Texans just made a mistake that will haunt their football team for a decade.

A Reggie Bush comes along once every twenty years if you're lucky. A Mario Williams exists in just about every draft.

This is incredible. Tell you what...the Saints are jumping on their beds tonight, cuz they were just handed the draft's biggest lottery ticket in years.