FIRST OVERALL PICK IS SUPER MARIO

Kmac

Got to be strictly a negotiating ploy by Houston.

673397[/snapback]

Normally I would agree, but what would be the ploy? To make Bush wanna play even more for the worst team in the NFL? If the Texans pass on Bush, the line of teams ready to give him whatever he wants will stretch half way around the globe.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW Malta I totally stole your last 2 picks cause they made sense to me. Just figured I'd give you credit

673681[/snapback]

Groovy...Schlegel strikes me as a Bills special team stud, a la Josh Stamer. I doubt he could ever start on a consistent basis (he's far too slow) but he hits like a truck and would be great as a special teams gunner.

I think this is a smart move by the Texans. (But spending 26 million guaranteed on a guy who hasn't played a down in the NFL is flat out nuts.)

McCallister screwed up his knee last year, so New Orleans might take Bush. I wonder who is going to drop to eighth now?

McNair is very conservative in his beliefs and values...this stuff with Bush's stepfather and mother had a lot to do with this I bet....You know the Texans dug into this all week.  Kubiak was so set on this guy..something had to change his mind.

Check this Out--Mario Williams is Sam Bowie Thread...

673584[/snapback]

I read a blurb in the n'paper a day or so ago, that said that he and his handlers were very busy lining up the sneaker contract endorsements et al.

Perhaps HOU had visions of that tv advertisement character, "Leon"... <_<

I read a blurb in the n'paper a day or so ago, that said that he and his handlers were very busy lining up the sneaker contract endorsements et al.

Perhaps HOU had visions of that tv advertisement character, "Leon"... <_<

673793[/snapback]

I can't believe my teammates suck as bad as they do....

They'll regret this.

They're still getting a great player...but skipping Bush will come back to haunt them.

673491[/snapback]

I think it'd be worse if the Titans (same division) take Vince Young & he becomes a champion, & goes home to Houston and kicks their ass each & every year...

THAT'S the PR disaster in the making for Houston.