Peter Kings Mock

He shows Furgusen going to the Saints at #2 and then says this:

5. Green Bay: LB A.J. Hawk, Ohio State. The Pack will go to bed thinking A.J. Hawk. They'll wake up with a choice of Hawk, Ferguson, Davis and Huff, all of whom would fill one of Green Bay's serious needs. Hawk changes the attitude of the locker room by midseason.

I'm really starting to hate Peter King. I used to like him, but he's really starting to get on our my nerves. His constant fellating of NE is getting old. His shallow BJs of everyone with a name is stupid. Piss off peter.

8. Buffalo: DT Haloti Ngata, Oregon. Funny how the post-combine stuff works. This guy was the best run-stopper in years, if you listened to NFL people in Indianapolis. Now he's being passed by Brodrick Bunkley, the incredibly-named Florida State DT, on most mock drafts. I'm not buying it

Well it's official, the Bills will not be drafing Ngata.

And the fact he mentions Bunkley leads me to think the Bills won't draft him either

PK < RJ

PK's Mock

Please explain number 16 to me..... :lol:  The Belichicks at 21? The Belichicks? PK is always on BB's knob.

673328[/snapback]

Fatty McButterpants isn't motivated by journalistic integrity; he wants his bread buttered and will do all the knob-polishing necessary to make it happen. He's not the only columnist with children, but he seems to be the only one who works their exploits into his articles despite their utter irrelevance to the subject at hand.

I don't blame him so much as I do the people who keep writing him paychecks. The fourth estate is in terrible shape up and down the line, no wonder newspapers and magazines are folding.