With Favre coming back look for GB

Hawk is the last person I want to see the Bills take, he is solid but to me not as explosive as a LB would need to be in order to be taken that high

unless the guy is an absolute freak I wouldnt take a LB or a S that high

There is plenty of depth to get solid DL in the draft, if Hawk is there we have to pull the trigger. I have been really starting to jump on this guys bandwagon. He is a tough guy who just likes to play the game. We need guys like this on our team. And who know when tko will be back to form again. If they draft him I am going online and ordering my jersey right away. To much talent to pass up. I am a believer that he will be there to. Something makes me think that Favre said I want a offensive weapon if I am going to return, and Bubba I can stay healthy Franks is expendable.

Hawk is the last person I want to see the Bills take, he is solid but to me not as explosive as a LB would need to be in order to be taken that high

671150[/snapback]

The last person I want the Bills to do is reach for that pick. Hawk is a great athlete and can be a cornerstone for this defense for a long time to come. He is the real deal.

671150[/snapback]

If he can play at the level in the pros as he did in college, he would be quite a plus if the Bills somehow implement a Cover 2 variant.

If he can play at the level in the pros as he did in college, he would be quite a plus if the Bills somehow implement a Cover 2 variant.

671181[/snapback]

Agree, a speedy hard hitting LB with great instincts, yeah who wants one of those on your team. :P:lol:

...sliding down to us. SF will pick Huff, OAK will pick Young then it will be a white knuckle decision for the Bills.

Bunkley or Hawk. I'm almost hoping they aren't in this position. We really do need Bunkley over Hawk.

671101[/snapback]

Yes, if GB took Davis, SF would have to go in another direction and Huff is a possibility. I don't know that they'd pass on Hawk though.

Ulbrich has done well for them at ILB but they played the 3-4 so Hawk could play the other ILB. He's too much of a talent to bypass.

The local media is convinced the Raiders want Huff.

It will be surprising for any of the consensus top 7 that fill the Bills' needs (Williams, Ferguson) or are the prime players at their position (Hawk, Davis) dropping to the Bills. So, it'll end up being their choice of Ngata, Bunkley, Justice or the trade down. So, I didn't go out on a limb! :P

...sliding down to us. SF will pick Huff, OAK will pick Young then it will be a white knuckle decision for the Bills.

Bunkley or Hawk. I'm almost hoping they aren't in this position. We really do need Bunkley over Hawk.

671101[/snapback]

Young will go to Titans.

RAiders will then draft defense- pretty boy doesn't fit their mentality

If Hawk and Ferguson both fall to us, it will be an embarassment of riches! Both would fill desperate needs. But OL is the priority here. TKO is done. He will not be the same player he once was much like London Fletcher.

If hawk falls to 8 this would be great news because my sense is that many teams lower in the draft would be salivating for him like many in this thread.

Drafting an OLB and paying him the slotted #8 contract would be horrbile for team building to get more Ws as it would be definition force the Bills to pay millions to a player to sit on the bench this year as well as make us unable to fill gaping holes for a starter not on the roster at DT and SS (not to mention the continuing need to reinforce the OL).

Drafting and keeping Hawk gives us a great player but really hurts development of this team.

It would only be great for the Bills team because the chances are high we would find a trade partner willing to give us more resources to move to the #8.

If Hawk dropping to #8 got us Bunckley or Ngata, and Justice or Winston, and a safety like a Bing in the second round this would be a very good draft for us and do far more for us in terms of generating Ws that getting Hawk and one second round pick with the job of filling holes at DT, and SS, and OL around Hawk.