Semi-Official Game 2 Thread

BB27

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the high road. It's overall so much more satisfying.

669331[/snapback]

I've never taken the high road, and I'm not about to start now.

My post on their board:

Robert Esche... what happened buddy??? He lost his mind!!! Wow, way to prove Saturday night was a FLUUUUUUUKE!

Wow! What a 1st period!

The Replies:

1)Show some class you fu ck head

2)kill yourself you white trash mother !@#$er

Then, the mods changed my name to "StevesUsedTrojan" and banned me.

Good Times.

Really, I thought he was calling a Flyers goal.  :)

669324[/snapback]

That is the brilliance of Jeanneret. He's amazing to listen to, even if you never have any idea what he's describing unless it's a goal or fight.

I've never taken the high road, and I'm not about to start now.

My post on their board:

Robert Esche... what happened buddy??? He lost his mind!!! Wow, way to prove Saturday night was a FLUUUUUUUKE!

Wow! What a 1st period!

The Replies:

1)Show some class you fu ck head

2)kill yourself you white trash mother !@#$er

Then, the mods changed my name to "StevesUsedTrojan" and banned me.

Good Times.

669338[/snapback]

FWIW, Good work.

This is what the MODERATOR of that board posted this morning:

Title: Buffalo fans crack me up

Everyone on this board should actually feel privelaged, because there are more Buffalo Sabre fans here than there normally are at their home games....unless they are playing the Leafs of course and the Toronto fans can help them sell out their building.

Ahhhhh, the good people of Buffalo. Such great fans that their inability to show up at their own building and complete lack of support for their team played a significant role in their team declaring bankruptcy and nearly folding just a few years ago.

Such great fans that they can't even sell out Rich Stadium for their beloved Bills....a team that gave the city just a fantastic run and a chance to win a championship nearly every year. How do the great fans of Buffalo pay their Bills back.....by turning their back to them and not showing up at the games.

So feel privelaged my fellow Flyers fans, the great fans of Buffalo have graced us with their prescense on here and are helping us understand the game better. It doesn't matter that they haven't even made the playoffs in half a decade, these loyal Buffalonians know their stuff, and if they say so, this is a team built for the new NHL!!!

Just remember, you can ask them anything you want about hockey, just don't ask them to buy a ticket to support the Bills or Sabres.

To steal the Bills fight song, Buffalo fans make me wanna shout!!!

:)  :w00t:  :w00t:

Just showed Campbell's hit on Umberger, and said "Campbell will always remember his playoff debut..."

I was just waiting for them to say "Umberger sure won't..."

669352[/snapback]

Umberger couldn't play tonight because he's currently re-learning the alphabet.

"T is for Tree...."

This is what the MODERATOR of that board posted this morning:

Title: Buffalo fans crack me up

Everyone on this board should actually feel privelaged, because there are more Buffalo Sabre fans here than there normally are at their home games....unless they are playing the Leafs of course and the Toronto fans can help them sell out their building.

Ahhhhh, the good people of Buffalo. Such great fans that their inability to show up at their own building and complete lack of support for their team played a significant role in their team declaring bankruptcy and nearly folding just a few years ago.

Such great fans that they can't even sell out Rich Stadium for their beloved Bills....a team that gave the city just a fantastic run and a chance to win a championship nearly every year. How do the great fans of Buffalo pay their Bills back.....by turning their back to them and not showing up at the games.

So feel privelaged my fellow Flyers fans, the great fans of Buffalo have graced us with their prescense on here and are helping us understand the game better. It doesn't matter that they haven't even made the playoffs in half a decade, these loyal Buffalonians know their stuff, and if they say so, this is a team built for the new NHL!!!

Just remember, you can ask them anything you want about hockey, just don't ask them to buy a ticket to support the Bills or Sabres.

To steal the Bills fight song, Buffalo fans make me wanna shout!!!

669353[/snapback]

It's rare that someone writes something where basically every word is wrong.

Philly just scored. Sabres need to stay sharp (pun not intended).