Uniforms

No they're not.

668124[/snapback]

Bummer. Because The Bills have some of the most seriously ugly threads in the HISTORY of the NFL! Their unis have matched their record in the recent past for being deplorably unwatchable and hideously bad. I think that Pixyland guy could do a better job than the incumbent.

i sure hope so..............i'd like to see the throwbacks with 1974-1984?? helmets..................if we cant have those the 90's unis would be just as good...but i really liked the throwbacks this year,i just dont really care for the red standing buffalo,but i love the 70's blue buffalo on the helmets that would look awesome with the throwbacks.go bills in"06

Awww c'mon Nanker, they're not bad. It could be much worse...Look at Cleveland's or Baltimore's. Now those are terrible. But personally I think the Jets have the worst uniforms in the NFL.

668139[/snapback]

I dunno. I'm kinda partial to those vertically stripped orange socks that The Broncos had way back when! :lol: Those are the gold standard in bad. :P

i sure hope so..............i'd like to see the throwbacks with 1974-1984?? helmets..................if we cant have those the 90's unis would be just as good...but i really liked the throwbacks this year,i just dont really care for the red standing buffalo,but i love the 70's blue buffalo on the helmets that would look awesome with the throwbacks.go bills in"06

668138[/snapback]

I always liked the white helmets but remember that they went to red because, at the time, ALL the AFC east teams, to include the Colts, had white helmets and we were trying to cut down on Fergy's interceptions.

Don't know if that's true, but I still like the white.

I always liked the white helmets but remember that they went to red because, at the time, ALL the AFC east teams, to include the Colts, had white helmets and we were trying to cut down on Fergy's interceptions. 

Don't know if that's true, but I still like the white.

668155[/snapback]

Could be - the various combinations that the B'gals and Browns use can end up looking the same, and through the years have noticed several int's that looked as the qb intended to hit the defender first.

The B'gals orange jersey\orange pants\orange helmet with those goofy black stripes reminds me of a bunch of popsicles...or prisoners...on the lam. :lol:

Awww c'mon Nanker, they're not bad. It could be much worse...Look at Cleveland's or Baltimore's. Now those are terrible. But personally I think the Jets have the worst uniforms in the NFL.

668139[/snapback]

I actually think the current Bills unis are the worst in the NFL. Not only because they suck, but also because they're a wrecked version of what used to be some of the nicest threads in the league.

Our current away uniforms literally just have blocks of different colors - red, royal blue, white, navy blue - with some silver thrown in for no reason. The guys look like clowns. If sports is mental, then of course we aren't going to win when we look like an Arena league team. At least give the players uniforms with some dignity.

Conversely, the throwbacks are some of the nicest uniforms in the league.

I couldn't disagree more silverNred, our uniforms are cool. I'm glad we're out of the mid 90's uni's, they were outdated and needed a change. How can you not like our home threads though? That dark blue is sharrrrrrp as a meathook. They look mean.

If the Bills were to change, it would be next season (2007) because there is a league rule mandating that you must wear a uniform scheme for at least five years before changing.

668184[/snapback]

That totally sucks, they are beyond brutal. :lol:

I think Tags needs another visit from Schumer & Russsert. :P

I couldn't disagree more silverNred, our uniforms are cool. I'm glad we're out of the mid 90's uni's, they were outdated and needed a change. How can you not like our home threads though? That dark blue is sharrrrrrp as a meathook. They look mean.

668262[/snapback]

I agree. I liked the odl jerseys, but we looked exactly like the giants. I like the new jerseys and i like the throwbacks too. I hope we keep the current situation with wearing the throwbacks a few times per year.

Also, i dont think this board gives the real representation of how much people like the jerseys. Frankly, most fans dont care that much, and the overwhelming hate for the new jerseys seems to be limited to TBD. Most people i know back home, and some friends i have in other cities have no problems with the new ones.

I agree. I liked the odl jerseys, but we looked exactly like the giants. I like the new jerseys and i like the throwbacks too. I hope we keep the current situation with wearing the throwbacks a few times per year.

Also, i dont think this board gives the real representation of how much people like the jerseys. Frankly, most fans dont care that much, and the overwhelming hate for the new jerseys seems to be limited to TBD. Most people i know back home, and some friends i have in other cities have no problems with the new ones.

668302[/snapback]

I've never met anyone who thinks the current Bills uniforms look good. Especially compared to the old ones. Most people think they're a disaster.

Mike,

they can't! I guess rules stipulate you can't change uni's for 5 years! Besides, like I said our home Uni's are some of the best in the league! You don't think they look mean? Like Ramius said, the old Bills uni's look too much like the NJ Giants.

I've never met anyone who thinks the current Bills uniforms look good.  Especially compared to the old ones.  Most people think they're a disaster.

668349[/snapback]

Yes indeed... plus they remind me of Bledsoe. :)